PDA

View Full Version : Complicated?

baitstealer
01-26-2010, 10:22 AM
I have all kinds of lines, hooks, poles, jigs, teasers, spinnerbaits, plastics and too much more to mention. Do you feel as if we have now made fishing too complicated? What happened to the days of hooks and worms?

rip316
01-26-2010, 10:57 AM
No. I feel that we are just much more knowledgeable (sp) about what fish want under certain circumstances. I think bait and lure companies have also come a long way in learning what catches fish. for example. GULP. That stuff is serious. I have never caught so much fluke in my life with the chartreuse swimming mullets. Thers also something out there called BIOEDGE. Supposedly that stuff works good too but you have to rub it on your baits. So I guess some types of fishing has actually gotten easier based on my personal experiences only.

voyager35
01-26-2010, 05:21 PM
I agree with rip316. Today we are full of knowledge which has helped us with our techniques. Our knowledge has also helped us with learning about the wether or not we are killing off breeds of fish by overfishing.

rip316
01-26-2010, 11:29 PM
I can not believe someone actually agrees with my opinion. Man I must be getting better at this stuff. whoaa hooooo. Is it March yet. aarrrraarrggghhhhhhhh

gjb1969
01-27-2010, 02:09 AM
i feel the same so just fish and dont worry be happy:)