PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Fios

baitstealer
01-27-2010, 08:55 AM
I have trouble with comcast being slow same as Darkskies. I want to change to Fios which is being installed in my area. Who has Fios and is it any good?

Monty
01-27-2010, 05:50 PM
I do not have Fios. Friends of mine do and they said the initial install was difficult, pain in the rear. After it was up and working they were/are very happy with it.

Pebbles
02-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Monty, It looks like your friends are correct. I just got connected. The customer service sucks. There are channels which we can not see and the on demand does not work. When I called Tech support they sent me to billing. When I talked to billing and confirmed our plan they sent me back to tech support. Tech support has run several tests and told me to call billing again, it is not their department it has to do with billing.

I hope this is worth the wait!

Monty
02-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Just plain ridicules.
Just got to get it working, which they said was a nightmare.

Monty, It looks like your friends are correct. I just got connected. The customer service sucks. There are channels which we can not see and the on demand does not work. When I called Tech support they sent me to billing. When I talked to billing and confirmed our plan they sent me back to tech support. Tech support has run several tests and told me to call billing again, it is not their department it has to do with billing.

I hope this is worth the wait!