PDA

View Full Version : Stalker kills woman

Monty
02-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Just read this:
(Feb. 12) -- A central Florida woman was shot and killed in her workplace by a stalker just one week after a judge denied her request for an emergency order of protection against the man, authorities said.

Unreal.
This judge should be locked up for the rest of his life.
We live in a FUed world, there is no reason this woman should be dead.
Wake up America!!, there are a lot of wackos out there!!

:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/alissa-blanton-stalker-kills-florida-newlywed-hooters-waitress/story?id=9801964

plugcrazy
02-14-2010, 09:22 AM
This could have been prevented. That judge is really ****** up!
There had to be some type of evidence to give him the power for the order. Too bad the family can't file a suit against him.:burn:

vpass
02-14-2010, 10:53 AM
I can't say what I think on this one. I already said to much.:burn::burn:

Frankiesurf
02-14-2010, 10:55 AM
A piece of paper isn't going to stop a psycho.

Sad but true. This world is a disturbed place.

Monty
02-14-2010, 08:14 PM
A piece of paper isn't going to stop a psycho.
Sad but true. This world is a disturbed place.

I know. At some point we are going to realize that there are to many US citizens living undisciplined lives. That to many are out of their minds.
That order needs to be restored. That people need to be held accountable.
With unemployment so high and the government throwing money everywhere it should not be, I wish we could build some more jails. Start locking up all the scum out there. And there is a lot out there. JMHO

albiealert
02-19-2010, 10:05 AM
That order needs to be restored. That people need to be held accountable.

I agree with you Monty to a point. I don't know if building more jails would do it. I think we are too soft on criminals, and they know it. It should be that you take a life, unless in circumstances like accidental death, that the state takes your life as well. It might not be the plan that bleeding hearts endorse, but I bet it would cut down on the murder rate. They should show the executions on national TV too.

Pebbles
02-19-2010, 10:19 AM
I would not want to watch the executions on TV. I would think more severe punishment would be the answer to the problem. What about china(?) where they beat them. They have a low crime rate. I wonder if we implemented that here if our crime rate would go down.