PDA

View Full Version : UFO's

surferman
02-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Do you believe in UFO's?

Frankiesurf
02-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Totally. I have seen three or four of them in my life.

DarkSkies
02-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Totally. I have seen three or four of them in my life.

Before or after the purple "sinse"?
:bong2: ;)

Monty
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Yes, its only a matter of time..........................:wow:

i bd fossil
02-21-2010, 07:16 PM
I fully believe in life on other worlds. Take the god theme out of the mix, or even leave it in, and do the math. Look at all the stars out there,if only 1% have planets, that is still a very large number. then take .001% that have the "Ideal conditions for life as we know it". that is still a huge number. Now take the ignorant idea that all life must be as we know it away. Those numbers will increase by leaps and bounds. Maybe there are little green men or one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters roaming the universe.:huh:

7deadlyplugs
02-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Maybe there are little green men or one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters roaming the universe.:huh:

I wonder if they fish and can give us some new pointers?

i bd fossil
02-23-2010, 04:47 PM
I wonder if they fish and can give us some new pointers?

As for UFOers fishing think about the old Outer Limits tv show "To Serve Man" turned out to be a cook book!!!! Be careful what you wish for.

Frankiesurf
02-23-2010, 05:10 PM
As for UFOers fishing think about the old Outer Limits tv show "To Serve Man" turned out to be a cook book!!!! Be careful what you wish for.

That is a great episode.

I think they would give us pointers on fishing but the internet is a joke to them. They do it with their minds.