PDA

View Full Version : what have you done?

ledhead36
02-26-2010, 09:46 AM
What is something that you have done in your lifetime that you think no one else on this board has?

Pebbles
02-26-2010, 10:02 AM
Way back when I caught the home run, fly ball of Daryl Strawberry at a Mets game. To this day I still have the ball.

Frankiesurf
02-26-2010, 07:43 PM
I had a foul ball hit by Willie Randolph stolen out of my glove when i was 10.

The first car I ever drove was Charlie Jarzombeks modified.

Married my wife.

Stole beers from Overkill at the Roxy in Huntington L.I.

Told Rusty Wallace "You Suck!" well within earshot while he was standing in Victory Lane at Pocono Raceway. He shot me quite a strange look for some reason.

I got in a four car draft at 90 mph on I-95 in a Hyundai Excel.

Got my picture on the front page of the Daily News and on TV sitting on the lap of Richard Todd (NY Jets) dressed as Santa Claus.

Was filmed by News 12 (LI) fishing at Mckay Lake in Calverton NY. It aired about 15 minutes after it was taped then I was edited out.

Doublerunner
02-26-2010, 07:56 PM
I knew it. You always did like sitting on guy's laps Frankie :naughty:

Me. I got bit by a snapping turtle in the privates while skinny dipping. When the nurse examined me at the emergency room she could not stop laughing when I told her how this happened. Talk about embarassing :burn:

DarkSkies
02-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Stole beers from Overkill at the Roxy in Huntington L.I.
They put them out for Overkill and you swiped em? What is this world coming to? :eek:

I got in a four car draft at 90 mph on I-95 in a Hyundai Excel.
I would love to hear the details of that story. Back in my "stupid youth" days, a friend raced his car back home at 110 mph on the GS parkway for 20 miles. I was with him, it's amazing we didn't get thrown in jail or kill someone.

Got my picture on the front page of the Daily News and on TV sitting on the lap of Richard Todd (NY Jets) dressed as Santa Claus.
:huh:Who was that masked man? ;)

Was filmed by News 12 (LI) fishing at Mckay Lake in Calverton NY. It aired about 15 minutes after it was taped then I was edited out.
Ya can't put murderface on the 6:00 news, ya know. :rolleyes:

I knew it. You always did like sitting on guy's laps Frankie :naughty:
I tried not to comment on that, but it was too funny. :clapping::clapping:

Me. I got bit by a snapping turtle in the privates while skinny dipping. When the nurse examined me at the emergency room she could not stop laughing when I told her how this happened. Talk about embarassing :burn:

You're lucky DR, those turtles have quite a grip. I've been FW fishing and we caught snapping turtles by accident and put big twigs in front of them, SNAP!!! :scared:

Turtles snapping on your junk, that's funny and horrifying at the same time.

You're lucky the turtle let go, or we might now call you "Singlerunner" :d

Great stories, guys.

DarkSkies
02-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Way back when I caught the home run, fly ball of Daryl Strawberry at a Mets game. To this day I still have the ball.

A SECRET that you never told me!;) :kiss:

bababooey
02-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Turtles snapping on your junk, that's funny and horrifying at the same time.

You're lucky the turtle let go, or we might now call you "Singlerunner" :d

Great stories, guys.

Yep, these are some priceless stories.

I have a secret. I have the ability to let out the most putrid fart you could imagine in a public place, elevator, restaurant, elevator, what have you. It is the utmost silent stealth stink bomb. Then, when I do this, I follow the ol one-two punch by delivering the most accusatory gasp :eek: and glance to those directly behind me, ever so slightly moving away from them so all eyes are focused on the innocent party. I'm so good at it I could write a book.:lookhappy: