PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Creations Graphic Design, Perth Amboy, NJ

DarkSkies
02-27-2010, 09:00 PM
How many out there have needed business cards in a hurry and couldn't find a place to do them quickly enough?

How many needed a lot of business cards and found the price too high for the quality you got?

How many needed just to print a small amount of promo cards, only a few hundred, for a party or upcoming business event and found the set-up costs too high?

Well I have a possible solution for you...

DarkSkies
02-27-2010, 09:07 PM
I was turned on to these 2 enterprising graphics design guys by Amboy Angler. He got some done and raved about them.

I went in there to their office at 235 New Brunswick Ave with some older business cads. I wanted basically the same design, and I needed them in a hurry, Their normal turn around is 3 business days (Mon-Fri).

They were able to get those cards to me in 2 business days. :thumbsup: These 2 guys running the show are Mark, and his friend. They're computer and graphics design whizzes. They were able to make me 5000 cards on heavy card stock, for $100!

No set up charges, or one-time fees...
Open 6 days a week from 9a-10p...
Fast friendly service.

I can definitely recommend them.
They'll design whatever design you want, have you approve it, and then print.

DarkSkies
02-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Amazing Creations Graphic Design

735 New Brunswick Ave
Perth Amboy, NJ
(732) 900-2351

Call or text them.

For a limited time, they're offering...

1000 cards for $50
5000 cards for $100

They also do special cards for events, club openings, banners, etc. Any size card you want, they can probably make.

Ya can't beat that deal, and the quality. :thumbsup: