PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day

rip316
02-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Just wondering who is planning on venturing out on day 1. Little early still but, just checkin in. I am locked and loaded and ready to go but waiting for a little more consistant weather pattern. PATIENCE.

Dreaminofishin
02-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Rip,

I'm with you. Let me know.

rip316
02-28-2010, 10:03 PM
The weekend is starting to look a little promising. Rich pm me if I am on the right track.

DarkSkies
02-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Buy sands or bloods, eff the clams. :d You'll find one fish out there if you're willing to freeze in this weather.

It's a full moon. If you got the stamina to dig and find tapeworms during an extreme low tide this week, you also ramp up your chances.

Seriously, I know in one hour from now, someone will be out there, I wish them luck.

As for the coming weekend, yeah I think it might be promising. If I didn't have the Philly show report to type up, I would be out there in the next hour, just for the hell of it. :thumbsup:

surfstix1963
03-01-2010, 04:50 AM
No spring for me this year don't know about the fall.:(Let me know how you guys do.

rip316
03-01-2010, 06:36 AM
How is the recovery going? Hope you are feeling better.

surfstix1963
03-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Go to the neurosurgeon Wednesday its not looking or feeling to good after this its off to back surgery may be a couple of years before I can get back out there I'm pretty much just getting ready to pack everything up just need to get more storage ran out of room.Thanks for asking have a good season.Tight Lines and screaming drags to all.:dBring some pics back lol

Pebbles
03-01-2010, 08:06 AM
No spring for me this year don't know about the fall.:(Let me know how you guys do.

I hope things will eventually look up for you. Even though you're down for the season you can live fishing through our stories and pictures.

surfstix1963
03-01-2010, 03:09 PM
I hope things will eventually look up for you. Even though you're down for the season you can live fishing through our stories and pictures.
This site keeps me going.Thanks Pebbles

Pebbles
03-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Your welcome. If I could ever catch a keeper, I'll take a picture and post it for ya. :HappyWave:

mick2360
03-03-2010, 07:29 AM
This site keeps me going.Thanks Pebbles

Surf, I have a fairly extensive fishing library. I'd be happy to lend to a couple of books to pass the time. I've had some medical issues myself. Life is short and we have to make every day count, even if we can't do what we'd LIKE to be doing. Best wishes. I'm down on LI to see my fishing maniac BIL, Will (ask dark about him). Be happy to meet up with you at a diner to talk fishing and then run down to the water for a cigar!