PDA

View Full Version : Gov Christie on NJ 101.5 now!

bababooey
03-03-2010, 07:53 PM
They're interviewing him right now. I'm sick and tired of people downing the guy. At least he's trying.

Some of the things I liked --

"NJ doesn't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem which must be addressed.

And we have teachers here that aren't happy with a 4.5% salary increase and don't think it's fair to contribute to their health premiums.

2.3 billion in frozen spending.

We are going to take charge and take responsibility for spending.

NJ has the 2nd highest UI benefits in the nation, we are trying to modify that as well."

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

bababooey
03-03-2010, 07:58 PM
One of the the Sierra club called and whined about the Oyster Creek cooling towers.

There have been some fish killed there, so I think they should do something.

The sierra club fags are not keeping in mind that if they have to install cooling towers, Oyster Creek said they would shut the plant down. This is where the environmementalists don't see the big picture sometimes.

Christie's answer -

"Bob Martin, DEP Commissioner, is calling a meeting, where VARIOUS solutions to the problem will be discussed."

Way to go, Governor.
This guy is a true leader.:clapping:

Pebbles
03-03-2010, 08:08 PM
What is he going to do about our taxes?

Come talk to me when my property taxes get cut in half. Talk to me after the immigrants who do not have the proper paperwork stop getting benefits and the poor Americans get helped first.

He just can't snap his fingers and make it happen. He needs approval from all the idiots who are running this state into the ground. What do they care, good pensions, high paying jobs, great health insurance. They have family members or friends who need jobs BAM, they get a job. What about us?

gjb1969
03-05-2010, 03:44 PM
nothing for the little guy like us :rolleyes:

stripermania
03-05-2010, 03:49 PM
nothing for the little guy like us :rolleyes:

Couldn't have said it any better myself.:clapping: