PDA

View Full Version : we go to washington for the right to fish...

gjb1969
03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
and now we get these jack offs who poach bass that makes us all look like fools we march and then poach that makes us all look so bad now thats the kind of thing we dont need come on guys we dont need this crap!!! we are just giveing them the ammo they need to say now look at what they are doing its bad enough we have to fight all there big money we dont need the bad press now NOT NOW!!WE DONT NEED TO SHOOT OURSELVES IN THE FOOT:beatin:WE HAVE STOP THIS BS NOW!!IF U KNOW GUYS DOING THIS GET THEM OFF THE WATER ALL THEY ARE DOING IS HURTING US FOR THE LONG HAUL THINK PEOPLE!!:blackeye:THATS WHAT THIS WILL GIVE US

DarkSkies
03-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Are you talking about this post, G?
At least they nailed them, there's a lot more who have never been caught, both recs and comms.

When guys have fish hidden in secret compartments, you know they've been into it for a while and have given it some thought. Looks like a good clean bust, I'm glad they publicized it. :thumbsup:

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=6138

gjb1969
03-06-2010, 11:23 PM
yes i just got so p/o i forgot to tell guys were to read up on the guys :kooky:

Frankiesurf
03-07-2010, 11:07 AM
One of the ironic tales is one Rich brought us in one of his videos from the March.

He interviewed a captain from the Viking in Montauk at the rally in D.C. . This guy has been busted more than once for keeping shorts and also over limits.

If there is high enough numbers in poaching then that could skew the numbers in the flawed studies that they are protesting about.

Seems like a vicious circle no one wants to take blame for.

jigfreak
03-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I think guys are always going to poach. There is a certain segment of dirtbags that can justify it no matter what. I think the best thing to do is post it up when guys get busted. And if you see them doing it, speak up or call DFG.