PDA

View Full Version : Asbury Park: Meet the Sellers who couldn't get a table..D Lurker

DarkSkies
03-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Met D Lurker (Darryl) today at Asbury. :HappyWave:

He's friends with J Flores, Dante (Slayer25) and some other hard core fishin maniacs.

In fact, in the gale force winds yesterday when most people were tryin to stay dry....

this crazy emmeffer ;) was out in the slop catchin bass with a buddy of his. :kooky:

DarkSkies
03-14-2010, 06:10 PM
We were all BSing about fishin stories, like all hardcore fishermen are apt to do. Turns out D Lurker has been in on some of the insane tuna action down in NC that has been blowin up recently.

I've seen some of the beasts that J Flores, Slayer, and crew have been pullin in on high end spinners. The trips they've been taking would make any fisherman :drool:

Well today he backed it up with pics on his cell phone. :dribble:

The guy is a certified fish-a-holic, with some nice catches over the season. :thumbsup:

DarkSkies
03-14-2010, 06:13 PM
I figured the least I could do is post up some of the stuff he was sellin out of the back of his truck. :cool:

Thanks for showin us the awesome tuna and bass pics, dude, nice meetin ya! :HappyWave:

I'll try to have the pics of the plugs he was selling posted by tomorrow.

DarkSkies
03-15-2010, 03:02 AM
He had some Beachmasters and some other hard to find custom wood. He set up in the parking lot and had quite a few guys stopping by to look. The fact that he had some slob tuna and bass pics on his cell phone probably helped him to draw potential customers.:wow:

What impressed me is the fact that beyond the plug sales, he's a hard-core fishin maniac. :thumbsup: He and a buddy were out in the driving rain and gale force wind on Sat, pulling in up to 40 striped bass from the bayshore because "it was time to go fishing, and the bass were hungry". :fishing:

Gotta admire that kind of dedication.

Nice meetin ya Darryl. :HappyWave:

fishinmission78
03-15-2010, 05:19 PM
We were all BSing about fishin stories, like all hardcore fishermen are apt to do. Turns out D Lurker has been in on some of the insane tuna action down in NC that has been blowin up recently.

I've seen some of the beasts that J Flores, Slayer, and crew have been pullin in on high end spinners. The trips they've been taking would make any fisherman :drool:

Well today he backed it up with pics on his cell phone. :dribble:

I saw the pics on another site. Fantastic action for that trip.:thumbsup: