PDA

View Full Version : Protect your gear

basshunter
03-17-2010, 09:19 AM
The spring season is just beginning so I thought it would be a good idea to remind everyone to keep their gear locked up.

I remember reading about many guys who had their gear stolen last year. Weather it be from the side of their house, their garage or their vehicle.

Keep everything locked down. Keep a journal with model or serial numbers along with pictures of what you have.

rip316
03-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Great idea. Ashame wed have to watch our backs like this. Last year at a couple marinas guys were floating in , in kayaks stealing gas from boats.

bluesdude71
08-11-2010, 03:27 PM
This isn't the society that we grew up in. I remember leaving things around for days, and no one would touch them. I guess you don't want to give someone who is shady an opportunity.

rip316
08-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Drug atticks love to steal stuff for there habit. I left an 80 gallon hex fish tank right at my garage door one night. I was cleaning the whole thing out and it got late and I got lazy. I woke up and it was gone. That thing was heavy too.

rockhopper
08-11-2010, 09:28 PM
A few ago I had my gear on the side of the house while I went inside to deal with the fish. When I went back outside one of my rods was gone! Now I always lock everyup.