PDA

View Full Version : tackle box

HerringRollins
03-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Do you have more than one? What is the biggest that you have?

I have two plano 5300's. I now need to add another.
Which ones do you have?

voyager35
03-17-2010, 11:23 AM
I like the soft sided ones for the boat. They can get wet and full of fish guts and with a little orange clean are good as new. The boxes that come inside are interchangeable. Even so, I have 3 main bags because I'm lazy and like to grab a specific bag for what I am fishing for that day.
One bag is for fluke and bottom fish.
Another is strictly for bass, with some extra rubber in case the umbrella rig gets trashed. Also jigs, bucktails and topwater plugs for bass, and a lot of basic bass bait rigs, swivels, etc, and a bunch of pre-cut flouro leaders.
Another bag is a mixture, I call it the bass and blues bag, wire leaders, ava jigs, old bluefish "beater" plugs that you don't care if you lose.

I keep all the lead for sinkers in a separate container, but also have 2 different ones with different weights depending on the water we'll be fishing.

Frankiesurf
03-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Three milk crates filled with PVC tubes for most of my plugs. Plus a small one for my car and a few separate boxes that hold bucktails, rubbers, tins, bait crap and the few boxes with a big mess of crap I never use. I also have a couple of surfbags that are always packed and ready to go.