PDA

View Full Version : Students of High School protest budget cuts

Pebbles
04-01-2010, 06:32 PM
450 Students participated in this the protest.

http://www.nj.com/news/local/index.ssf/2010/04/hundreds_of_roselle_park_stude.html

gjb1969
04-02-2010, 11:31 PM
good for them taking money from schools handicaps the kids but i guess they dont give a crap bunch of a holes:beatin::beatin::2flip::2flip:

DarkSkies
04-03-2010, 10:36 AM
I thought kids today had lost their will to protest. You don't see people doing that much anymore. People have become too complacent to channel their anger constructively and exercise their constitutional rights.

While I may not always agree with the issues behind a protest, I support the rights of Americans to protest as a means of raising awareness.

:clapping::clapping: for the kids. :thumbsup:

buckethead
04-03-2010, 09:30 PM
It's great to see that the kids are standing up for what they believe in. They are our future and if they are taught now, then maybe we can live in a better society later.

Great Job, kids!!:clapping::clapping:

rip316
04-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Those kids are from the town I live in and the district I work for. I say good for them and thanks for the principal for lallowing them to voice their oppinions. Do not know if it will do any good, even doubt it but, at least they were able to let their voices be heard. Just would have been nice if some parents would have shown their support and been their as well.