PDA

View Full Version : Bad Fish is it gonna get you

plugaholic
03-27-2010, 09:21 AM
80% of our fish in supermarkets are imported. The government tests less than 1%. They are filled with hamrful chemicals. The american fisheries follow the rules but can't compete with the cheaper imported fish. From now on I will read the labels.

p0F8x4i5GYE

Pebbles
03-28-2010, 10:09 AM
I never knew it was this bad. Thanks for the warning.

finchaser
04-07-2010, 03:15 PM
80% of seafood in US is from foreign countries 50% of which is not safe to eat:embarassed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0F8x4i5GYE&feature=related

surfwalker
04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm not surprised by this. The exporters from these countries will do anything to keep containers coming into the US. They could care less about about sanitary conditions, banned chemicals or preservatives, it's just a buck to them. They think we are all spoiled over here anyway. The worst part is that the US consumers think everything is on the up and up, little do they really know. Keep importing crap, the working class will have no jobs left in the future.

bababooey
04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
The worst part is that the US consumers think everything is on the up and up, little do they really know. Keep importing crap, the working class will have no jobs left in the future.

Have any of you guys been to Chinatown lately? There is no way all the food and fish they sell over there is registered and documented. Amazing amount of weird and exotic fish products gets moved through there. Who knows if it's good or bad for us.:don't know why:

finchaser, no disrepsect intended, but the title of your thread reminded me of the Stern song-
PjEqVlcgJyE