PDA

View Full Version : What is your ratio?

hookedonbass
04-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Would you say you are catching approximately the same amount of stripers this year so far as last? You log shows a smaller decline.

What would happen if they opened up stripers to the commercials? My numbers would go down to zero.

gjb1969
04-11-2010, 04:37 PM
not one keeper for me yet a bunch of shorts but its cool its what i call my buzzards luck if not for for it i would not have any at times :scared:

finchaser
04-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Would you say you are catching approximately the same amount of stripers this year so far as last? You log shows a smaller decline.

What would happen if they opened up stripers to the commercials? My numbers would go down to zero.

With the way bass are being killed your numbers will go to zero from the recreational end forget the commercials. Trust me collaspe is on the way. :(

I saw the last collapse and it is happening again at a much faster rate since there are probably 75% or more people fishing for bass this time. The egotistical and wasteful slaughter of big fish down south in the winter and in the north in the spring will be there demise. The last collapse was mostly do to commercial guys this one is mostly on us.

basshunter
04-12-2010, 08:09 AM
There is definately a drop from this year to last year. Why is it that people can't c&R more?