PDA

View Full Version : when would you throw them back.

buckethead
04-22-2010, 07:05 PM
You're out fishing with a few friends. You go every night for two weeks and each night one of the guys catches his limit. Do you say something and shame him into throwing them back? or do you shut up?

speedy
04-22-2010, 08:33 PM
You're out fishing with a few friends. You go every night for two weeks and each night one of the guys catches his limit. Do you say something and shame him into throwing them back? or do you shut up?
i would bust his balls :beatin: till he throws some back

joesfishinproblem
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
personaly i would not say anything as long as they were keepers and just took 2....i dont take very many 2 this year so far but if they are legal and want to die from meurcy lol thats there choice:thumbsup:

jfp

rip316
04-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Someone made a comment about me killing every fish i catch. If I only get six keepers a year I do not thgink that makes me a bad person. On theother hand, if I start catching more consistently I would turn some loose.

surfstix1963
04-23-2010, 04:54 AM
I don't get involved w/ what the other people decide to do w/their keepers thats up to them if you are eating them thats fine by me. I probably wouldn't see them anyway because I prefer to fish alone away from the crowds.

gjb1969
04-23-2010, 12:05 PM
if its two fish thats what the law allows so i keep my mouth shut if its more that two fish i would say something if they play by the rules who am i say anything:fishing:

captnemo
04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Someone made a comment about me killing every fish i catch. If I only get six keepers a year I do not thgink that makes me a bad person. On theother hand, if I start catching more consistently I would turn some loose.

It's a personal choice, I wouldn't worry about what others say. They are not the ones walking in your shoes or living your life.