PDA

View Full Version : darkskies - dark needlefish!

speedy
04-24-2010, 02:52 PM
is this a good color for you :d

speedy
04-24-2010, 02:57 PM
and yes i work fast thats why my nicname is speedy

speedy
04-24-2010, 11:30 PM
i dont know !! i dont think you can handle this lure we will just have to see! its coming out sweet its going to be like candy to the fishes its going to say bite me !!!!!! lol

DarkSkies
04-25-2010, 12:18 AM
Speedy, you're a great guy. I didn't even ask and ya volunteered when I mentioned I love needlefish. :clapping:
I can't imagine how you put that together so quickly.

Thanks ahead of time for your generosity. That looks sweet! :drool:
Goin fishin now, talk to you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

speedy
04-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Speedy, you're a great guy. I didn't even ask and ya volunteered when I mentioned I love needlefish. :clapping:
I can't imagine how you put that together so quickly.

Thanks ahead of time for your generosity. That looks sweet! :drool:
Goin fishin now, talk to you tomorrow. :thumbsup:
it looks so sweet :naughty:

speedy
04-25-2010, 11:09 AM
hey my little guy hes 9 year old took him fishing openning day for trout he was so bummed out he didnot catch any fish . i said i have to do something so i gave him my best lure in my bag he said your letting me use your best lure to fish with :wow: his eye lit up said go for it catch a big one he shot the lure out there one time 2 time the 3 time it when out with a birdsnest he said dad i need some help here:scared: then bang a fish took his line the line was all over the reel i said we have to put it in by hand . thank god i put 6 lb. line on he s pulling the line in slow he said the fish is still on i said pull it slow keep pulling it in so i got the net i think he had to change his bvd s . he still talking about it :thumbsup: :fishing:

Pebbles
04-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Wow what an incredible catch. It must have been such fun watching his eye's light up as he pulled it in.

Good Job, buddy! Keep making you dad proud!!!!

vpass
04-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Nice going speedy. He will be talking about it the rest of his life.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

speedy
04-25-2010, 01:15 PM
yes he will thats his first big trout i am very proud of him

cowherder
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
The smile says it all speedy. Congrats on the great day fishing with your son.

surferman
04-25-2010, 03:56 PM
That's a great story and pic of your son speedy. How many pounds did the trout weigh, it's huge!:wow:

speedy
04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
22 inches 5.4 lb

DarkSkies
05-08-2010, 04:19 PM
is this a good color for you :d

The guy works fast, 2 days later he gave me the finished plug. The pic I took doesn't do it justice, he sprayed it with glitter before he shot the final clear. And I didn't polish it up or take the wire ties off the hook either, we were too busy fishin.

Thanks Speedy, lookin for nice fish this season at night on that plug. :thumbsup:

plugcrazy
05-08-2010, 04:28 PM
That's a great plug speedy. Seems like you're a great guy, always willing to help others out. :thumbsup:

speedy
05-08-2010, 07:36 PM
That's a great plug speedy. Seems like you're a great guy, always willing to help others out. :thumbsup:

i try to be i like to have fun and yes i work fast making plugs:cool::HappyWave:

speedy
05-09-2010, 01:04 AM
The guy works fast, 2 days later he gave me the finished plug. The pic I took doesn't do it justice, he sprayed it with glitter before he shot the final clear. And I didn't polish it up or take the wire ties off the hook either, we were too busy fishin.

Thanks Speedy, lookin for nice fish this season at night on that plug. :thumbsup:

you are very welcome rich :thumbsup::HappyWave: