PDA

View Full Version : Why must people kick fish?????

Simp
04-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Really??? Today, I saw one guy kick a keeper bass from the surf to where he was sitting, some 20 yards up the beach. Is this really necessary??????? Just pick the friggin thing up!!!!!:burn::burn::burn::beatin:

rip316
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Maybe we should kick them up the beach.

gjb1969
04-28-2010, 07:37 PM
lazy and dont care:beatin::burn:

surfwalker
04-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Someday they will get a fin right in the big toe, and then I hope they are ready for the infection they will get.

plugcrazy
04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
All they are interested in is getting their limit, running back to the truck to hide their loot, then heading back to the beach for more action. :beatin:

They give us a bad reputation.:burn:
No sportsmanship at all.

wish4fish
04-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Really??? Today, I saw one guy kick a keeper bass from the surf to where he was sitting, some 20 yards up the beach. Is this really necessary??????? Just pick the friggin thing up!!!!!:burn::burn::burn::beatin:

Maybe we should kick them up the beach.

yo i cant stand this whenever i see it i yell at them. dark got in a fight with some guy one time a dude kicking a short fish back into the water the dude tried to sucker punch dark big time and dark pounded him they had to drag dark off of him i bet that dude never kicks a fiish again. i cant stand when people do that and do me a favor the next time you see that on the beach yell out to the dude what the eff are you doing:?!!!! :burn:

7deadlyplugs
04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
I think we should all say something if we see this, good point. People do it because they're careless and figure no one will say anything.

surfstix1963
04-29-2010, 04:13 PM
There too scared to pick it up alive (Shouldn't even fish) and it would be great to see a spine go through their toe then they will know what pain is.

fishinmission78
05-01-2010, 03:35 PM
yo i cant stand this whenever i see it i yell at them. dark got in a fight with some guy one time a dude kicking a short fish back into the water the dude tried to sucker punch dark big time and dark pounded him they had to drag dark off of him i bet that dude never kicks a fiish again. i cant stand when people do that and do me a favor the next time you see that on the beach yell out to the dude what the eff are you doing:?!!!! :burn:

wtg I would do the same thing. You kick a fish where I am fishing and you better be twice the size of me, because I'll get in your face about it. Lazy freaks.

albiealert
06-22-2010, 12:22 PM

Pure laziness and disrespect for the resource.http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

SurfPlug
06-22-2010, 09:54 PM
I think it really indifference or lack of appreciation for life.