PDA

View Full Version : airlines

Monty
05-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Why must they lie?
Why do they throw luggage?
They new the flight was delayed an hour, did not tell me at ticketing, lied to me when gate would be open. Last trip watched them throw my luggage 3 feet off the plane. When do people loose the benefit of the doubt that they are good and honorable. I am at the point where trust, honer and decency has to be earned. Its society I guess, car salesman are crooks, airlines treat people like crap. Lots of good people out there, but I have had it, tired of this. Treating others good is not good enough, you have to be treated like crap at the same time, watch out for others taking advantage of you. Lives turned into one big scam. And security checks, are you kidding me, I am all for secure flights, but common sense does not exist. :2flip:

Monty
05-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Security in Berlin was unreal, I got patted down for over a minute (and did not like it:embarassed:). It was taking 2-5 minutes to get through security (that is searched (body and carry on, not counting a ridicules line).

DarkSkies
05-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Why must they lie?
Why do they throw luggage?
They new the flight was delayed an hour, did not tell me at ticketing, lied to me when gate would be open. Last trip watched them throw my luggage 3 feet off the plane. When do people loose the benefit of the doubt that they are good and honorable. I am at the point where trust, honer and decency has to be earned. Its society I guess, car salesman are crooks, airlines treat people like crap. Lots of good people out there, but I have had it, tired of this. Treating others good is not good enough, you have to be treated like crap at the same time, watch out for others taking advantage of you. Lives turned into one big scam. And security checks, are you kidding me, I am all for secure flights, but common sense does not exist. :2flip:

I hear ya Monty. My suggestion is that they get away with it because they can. Try to voice a complaint about it before you get though to the plane and you could be singled out for "special scrutiny".

I went though that once just at the scanners. Pebbles had the 'honor" of being put into a private room where she went through intensive scrutiny. We all want to contribute to a safer flight environment, but I, like you, feel they take advantage of it.

And don't even get me started about car salesmen... :burn:

Try to enjoy your time overseas, there are large fish waitin for ya when ya get back. :HappyWave: