PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with people

speedy
05-11-2010, 12:06 AM
a lot of people are not right in head but some are great the others dont care in this world they with go as low as to steal a 9 year old s bike that he worked very hard to get it was a 400.00 bmx bike the kid save his money for . but i mean people in this world work hard every day for what they want not for some low life scum to just take what he or she want s . it just burn s me :burn: the kid has bin crying for aday and half if i catch the scum that took his bike he or she WILL FEEL THE PAIN THAT THE KID IS FEELING 1000x :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::beatin::beati n::beatin::beatin::beatin: ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY it s about the kid the way he feels:(:(:(
he doesnot even want to go fishing and thats bad

rip316
05-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Let me know if you need a hand. I do not mind helping out with ann *** whooopin.

Jackbass
05-11-2010, 06:50 AM
That is terrible. Sorry to hear it speedy. I could spout off on the decline of our society but the kids feelings are far more important. That is awful

speedy
05-11-2010, 07:18 AM
you got it rip we will have a a-- kicken party

Pebbles
05-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Speedy, I am so sorry to hear about this. When my son was 10 he had a brand new bike. He received it as a gift becaue he was involved in a terrible accident which left him in intensive care for 2 weeks and Childrens speciality hospital for 2 weeks.

He would go and polish it every day, even though he could not at that time ride it yet. Some low lifes came right up on my porch and stole it.

I know it is not about the money but pm me your address. I would like to make a small contribution to help him pay for a new bike.

We know exactly how he feels.

DarkSkies
05-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Speedy, I know it's not about the money either. It's the disappointment in the inhumanity and cruelty of life. Sad that he has to learn about that at such an early age. I remember when that happened to Pebbles' son, it really bummed him out to find out that was the world we live in.

I don't know if you would accept small contributions toward the cost of a new bike. I could do that, as Pebbles offered.

Or I could send him a fishing package with some cool lures for kids, etc, that might help to take his mind off the harshness of life out there.

Let me know what would be better, either PM or call me. :HappyWave:

Again, sorry to hear of it. :(

speedy
05-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Speedy, I know it's not about the money either. It's the disappointment in the inhumanity and cruelty of life. Sad that he has to learn about that at such an early age. I remember when that happened to Pebbles' son, it really bummed him out to find out that was the world we live in.

I don't know if you would accept small contributions toward the cost of a new bike. I could do that, as Pebbles offered.

Or I could send him a fishing package with some cool lures for kids, etc, that might help to take his mind off the harshness of life out there.

Again, sorry to hear of it. :(

that is awsome that great people like you and kim are in this world and people on this site i just have bin up for 37 hours looking for the bike and re did a old surf rod i need to find a surf reel for him i think i havr one some were and the guy at work gave him a older bike that i fixxed up for him to try to get the kid back on track the contribution is a great thing thank you but i could not take it its just me my kid is the same way maybe send him if you like to a blue fish plug or lure to see if that will spark a fire i would like to take him blue fishing i have some days off we will try then he is still very upset he s not showing a lot but i know hes tor up in side i will call ya thank you again rich and kim :thumbsup: god bless you two

fishinmission78
05-11-2010, 01:10 PM
That sucks speedy. Probably stolen and sold for crack cash all in the same day.

bababooey
05-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Sorry to hear that Speedy. Would have been nice if you could have caught the thief in the act, he needs to have some broken legs.:beatin: If there is anything we can do please let us know.

nitestrikes
05-11-2010, 02:08 PM
They will do $1000 worth of damage just to make $10. Sorry to hear that.

storminsteve
05-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Suxx big time, he must be so disappointed. Let us know if we can do anything. Go fishing with him, maybe that might help.

Monty
05-11-2010, 09:15 PM
It drives me crazy that this stuff happens.
Society is out of control.
Some people need to be taught a lesson. a lot of people.
:burn:

jonthepain
05-11-2010, 09:31 PM
people suck

speedy
05-11-2010, 10:42 PM

Again, sorry to hear of it. :( :wow: dark i helped him wright it he did it him self

dear sir thank you so much for the fishing package. my dad and i are going fishing soon i cannot wait.. my dad has some cool freinds:wow: thankyou justin orsino.

speedy
05-11-2010, 10:53 PM
It drives me crazy that this stuff happens.
Society is out of control.
Some people need to be taught a lesson. a lot of people.
:burn:

yes i know but i guess its a good thing i didnot catch them the cops would have locked me up i am very hot headed ginny:burn:

thanks again man:thumbsup:

vpass
05-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Sorry to here this speedy. It has also happen to me when I was a kid. I know how your son feels. You're better off not catching the guy that stoled the bike. you would get more trouble with the law then he will. With any luck he sold it and bought some bad drugs and overdose and dies slow painful death. I hate them low life scum bags.

speedy
05-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Sorry to here this speedy. It has also happen to me when I was a kid. I know how your son feels. You're better off not catching the guy that stoled the bike. you would get more trouble with the law then he will. With any luck he sold it and bought some bad drugs and overdose and dies slow painful death. I hate them low life scum bags.

thank you if i did catch the scum bag here s my thought what gives him the right to take something that is not there s
then that gives me the right:burn: to hurt the scum bag bad.:burn: but the laws are on the scumbags side thats not right do one to others as one does to you 10x i think:naughty: then it world would be scumbag free:plastered:

speedy
05-12-2010, 06:58 AM
vpass i told the cop i would hurt the ------- if i catch him the cop said i can not do that so i said is ok for him to take my kids bike that got me mad the hot headed ginny that i am i said to the cop that i would make the scumbag a pair of shoe s old school the cop didnot like that she said i can lock you up for that i said do what you got to do .

speedy
05-13-2010, 09:57 AM
:wow: dark i helped him wright it he did it him self

dear sir thank you so much for the fishing package. my dad and i are going fishing soon i cannot wait.. my dad has some cool freinds:wow: thankyou justin orsino.
:HappyWave::HappyWave::HappyWave::HappyWave::Happy Wave::HappyWave::HappyWave::HappyWave::HappyWave:: HappyWave:

DarkSkies
05-13-2010, 10:53 AM
:wow: dark i helped him wright it he did it him self

Justin, I hope you can use the stuff in the package. Let me know if you ever lose any of those lures to bluefish and I will give you new ones. Now go fishing with your Dad and get some fish! :fishing:

I hope you guys have a nice vacation weekend, and thank you for writing that note, Justin. Your Dad is raising you the right way, he's a good man. :thumbsup:

clamchucker
05-13-2010, 05:28 PM
vpass i told the cop i would hurt the ------- if i catch him the cop said i can not do that so i said is ok for him to take my kids bike that got me mad the hot headed ginny that i am i said to the cop that i would make the scumbag a pair of shoe s old school the cop didnot like that she said i can lock you up for that i said do what you got to do .

Speedy I hope you are not offended by this, but please ask yourself how you could help your son, if you were arrested. Sometimes we have to learn to let things go. The lawbreaker will get his justice, if not in this life, then the next.

speedy
05-13-2010, 07:29 PM
not at all i still want to brake there legs i will find them mark my words

Pebbles
05-13-2010, 10:27 PM

There is nothing more wonderful than a kids thank you. Beautifully written. Good luck with all the things. Tight lines, Kim

rip316
05-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Justin, I also had a bike stolen from me when I was a little guy. These guys ran up to me and pushed me off of it and rode away with my bike. It is not a very good feeling. My only advise to you is that not to let this get you down. We can not control what other people in life do. Now get up off of your behind and catch some fish man. lol keep your head up little guy.

surfstix1963
05-15-2010, 07:07 AM
Hey Speedy I know your P/O ed but as clamchucker said your worth more to your son being with him and teaching him that there are verygood people in this world and very bad people like the A-hole that took his bike.It is really not worth it those wounds and bad feelings will heal quicker taking him fishing w/you.I have some lures downstairs I would like to send you as soon as I can have my wife or I can get up and down the stairs for him I'll try and send a variety and you can show him how each one works and that quality time will make him feel a whole lot better.Theres nothing like a smile on a kids face after catching a fish trust me on that one.Stay Cool Bro.

fishinmission78
05-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Speedy, listen to these guys it's not worth it. If you caught the guy in the act you could bash him with a baseball bat and break his arms and legs. Put a knife in his hand before the police came and say he tried to cut you. But now you have to let it go, it's not worth it.think of your son.

surfstix1963
05-16-2010, 06:38 AM
hey Speedy PM me your address.