PDA

View Full Version : darkskies, carrot stick

speedy
05-20-2010, 10:02 PM
this is the plug i got her on:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::thumbsu p::thumbsup::thumbsup:

its my carrot stick:d

DarkSkies
05-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Dude that is an awesome fish, at least 30 from the way the pic looks. :clapping::clapping::clapping: for the catch,

:thumbsup::thumbsup: on the release.

Feel free to post up or I could later on tommorow.
Catching a nice fish on a plug you built with your own hands, doesn't get much better than that. :plastered: :clapping::clapping: :fishing: :HappyWave:

speedy
05-21-2010, 12:08 AM
my 1st one this year and the biggest ever thank god i had a 8ft. stick in my car i was out to pick up milk for my 2yr old and i stopped by the beach talking to the guys then one guy said ITS ON i said ooo sh-t i was the 10th guy to hookup on a plug that i made:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: if my fish looked 30lb the others where bigger than mine. and yes i set her free some may ask why i let her go i dont eat fish now if i had gotten one of the bigger ones you ben your crum buns she is going home with me

surfstix1963
05-21-2010, 04:54 AM
Nice work Speedy on your own creation too even better.:clapping:

jonthepain
05-21-2010, 07:11 AM
she's a beaut. glad she went back.

Monty
05-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Great looking plug and fish!
Also :thumbsup::thumbsup: on the release.
Nothing wrong with keeping fish, but seeing a release is nice.

speedy
05-21-2010, 01:21 PM
thanks guys my arms hurt lol

clamchucker
05-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Congratulations on that fish Speedy. For your first one this year your are doing quite good, she is a beauty. Congratulations as well on the release.

plugcrazy
05-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Dude that is an awesome fish, at least 30 from the way the pic looks. :clapping::clapping::clapping: for the catch,

:thumbsup::thumbsup: on the release.

what darkskies said. That is an awesome fish speedy!:dribble:
How big are you? If you take the measurements by foot size, it looks like you could almost get 4 of your feet alongside that fish. Are you sure that fish wasn't bigger than 30 pounds, did you weigh her before releasing? Fat fish!

speedy
05-21-2010, 04:37 PM
size 11 foot i got 3 and 1/2 shoes so she is over 35inces no did not weight her did not have time i wanted to get her back in the water

speedy
05-21-2010, 04:52 PM
what darkskies said. That is an awesome fish speedy!:dribble:
How big are you? If you take the measurements by foot size, it looks like you could almost get 4 of your feet alongside that fish. Are you sure that fish wasn't bigger than 30 pounds, did you weigh her before releasing? Fat fish!

i dont care what size she was all i know is that is the biggest fish i ever got it was nuts out there it was great i got her back in the water and backed off people where 3 deep casting over my head i dont like that :burn: its like someone giving some thing away for free it was nuts !!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

vpass
05-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Nice fish speedy, More bigger fish to come.:clapping:

speedy
05-21-2010, 06:49 PM
yes i 2nd that