PDA

View Full Version : A couple in the works.

surfstix1963
05-21-2010, 07:48 AM
I finally snuck down to the mancave:d very slowly I might add. I had to get something to do before I go crazy so I did some quick airbrushing on a couple slapped on a quick coat of etex hopefully all goes well.:HappyWave:Stripes didn't go so well still a little shaky in the arms hopefully that goes away.The other is just a repaint.

bababooey
05-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Stripes didn't go so well still a little shaky in the arms hopefully that goes away.The other is just a repaint.

I don't think they look that bad Surfstix. Nice effort.:thumbsup:

surfstix1963
05-21-2010, 02:30 PM
bottom ones ok not to happy w/ the top one but Thanks anyway.Might be a do over I'll see.

7deadlyplugs
05-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Cool scale pattern.

speedy
05-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I finally snuck down to the mancave:d very slowly I might add. I had to get something to do before I go crazy so I did some quick airbrushing on a couple slapped on a quick coat of etex hopefully all goes well.:HappyWave:Stripes didn't go so well still a little shaky in the arms hopefully that goes away.The other is just a repaint.
surfstix the plugs look great the bottle neck came out great that is sweet colors:wow::wow::wow:

speedy
05-21-2010, 04:07 PM

the popper one looks great a will buy it from ya that is what makes a plug things that you think are not good might be good a the surf :wow::wow::wow::naughty::naughty::HappyWave::Happy Wave:

Monty
05-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm with the others, they look great.
I like the popper a lot.

rip316
05-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Glad to see you are back at it Surfstix.

surfstix1963
05-23-2010, 04:55 AM
Thanks all I'm slowly getting back into it when I can get down those stairs I'm much happier than sitting around getting fatter by the minute which doesn't exactly help a bad back:d but I did find out my camper may be fixed by next week and as long as I can drive and tow it I see no sense in sitting home when I can be camping w/ the ocean right behind me and the bay on the other side and my wife said she can do all the setup so lets get the hell out of the house.(thats another story.)

surfstix1963
05-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Sorry Speedy my wife stole the popper when she saw it I'll have to see what I can do the next time I order the kits to get a couple more.Or make a different plug that color if I can remember the color I mixed maybe I can get the lines right this time.

surfstix1963
05-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Just finished this one shooting for an eel color scheme.

speedy
05-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Sorry Speedy my wife stole the popper when she saw it I'll have to see what I can do the next time I order the kits to get a couple more.Or make a different plug that color if I can remember the color I mixed maybe I can get the lines right this time.
surfstix dont you know that wives can not be in the manscave :beatin::beatin::beatin: lol:laugh:

speedy
05-26-2010, 10:25 PM
hey bro how did the doc s go hope every thing going good for you i lit a candle for you to day so you can get your line wet soon i will send you pics of the boy openning the gift from you . thanks again we all should make a pat. that we all will meet some time in the summer like have a cook out or something like that so we all can meet i think that would be great :plastered::plastered::plastered::plastered::plast ered::plastered:

surfstix1963
05-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Sounds good to me Speedy I got the go ahead to start therapy on my back and the ins. co. extended therapy for my neck so now I need to work like hell to get rid of my gut that I got sitting around and I hope like hell at least I can try to get out for the fall run but he did tell me if I screw my back up again they are going to have to fuse it w/rods,plates and screws on four levels so we will see.

rip316
05-27-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm in. Cardoc has been workin on some private charter boats. Maybe we can all pick a day and go fishing on a boat. The bbq sounds good to me.

speedy
05-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Sounds good to me Speedy I got the go ahead to start therapy on my back and the ins. co. extended therapy for my neck so now I need to work like hell to get rid of my gut that I got sitting around and I hope like hell at least I can try to get out for the fall run but he did tell me if I screw my back up again they are going to have to fuse it w/rods,plates and screws on four levels so we will see.
ok we just have to put some heads together and come up with some thing we could have a stripers and anglers BBQ for all on the site at a park thats 1 .. looking for number 2 anybody..:plastered::plastered::plastered::plaster ed: