View Full Version : Do you listen to sound advice?

rockhopper
05-27-2010, 07:37 PM
When I was fishing last night I ended up fishing next to this guy who was using bucktails. He had no idea how to fish them and was getting stuck on the bottom. The water was not too clean so he ended up with a bunch of nasty weed on it. I tried to give him some pointers and his response was "leave me alone I know what I am doing."

If a guy offers you some advice when you are having trouble do you listen or shut the guy out?

rip316
05-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Always. I am still learning. I will listen to anyone that wants to give me a little knowledge. I have learned a ton so far from all of you guys on this site. I have made quite a few friends along the way and I hope it doesn't end. Thanks guys.

7deadlyplugs
05-28-2010, 07:00 PM
I would listen to anyone's advice as long as the guy giving it doesn't sound like a pompous ***.

speedy
05-29-2010, 09:13 AM
I would listen to anyone's advice as long as the guy giving it doesn't sound like a pompous ***.

i have not heard that in a long time :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

finchaser
05-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Only if he's out fishing me, if not I could care less what people do.

Then again with the new generation of so called fisherman,fishing has become very amusing:ROFLMAO

7deadlyplugs
05-29-2010, 12:04 PM
The new generation of fisherman is consisted of "fish for the cows and keep all you can get!" I get so tired of seeing the younger breed walking off with their two bass every night. Why were they not taught about catch and release?