PDA

View Full Version : General rant

Monty
05-28-2010, 10:33 PM
I just cannot believe the things that go on.
That the quality of people in this country (civilians and government) is so low.
We had the Katrina incident when on TV we would see people dead on the side of the road, change the channel and see a high ranking government official say things are under control.
We have the south coast of this "great" country of ours being devastated by oil, with the government letting it happen to prove that they were correct all along "I did not say drill baby drill" president quote. And we have the general public killing Bass to prove a point.
That's just touching on a sliver of what disgusts me.
Society continues to reach new lows, spiraling lower and lower.
Its so obvious that the only way this "thing" society turns around is some man made disease or man driven war wipes out 95% of the population and we get to start over again.
Depresses the crap out of me all this stuff.
Then you have the unfair treatment of good people every day (some people on this site), it just seems hopeless to me.
republicans, democrats, CEOs of financial institutions, thieves, murderers, many in the general public what is the difference? All disregard, disrespect human lives.
This post is more than likely in the wrong form.
Just tired of constant bad news and no reason for hope.
:(

While I am at it, I am fishing next to a small jetty the other day, sun comes up, fog starts burning off, surfers walk down the beach and surf 50 yards directly in front of me.

A day earlier multiple boats (ocean side also this time) motor bast be within casting distance on water I am fishing (6:00 AM). This happens all the time.

Disrespect of others. Its all over.

Oh well, fishing early AM Sunday, get to forget about all this stuff for few hours, till the sun comes up and a someone in a boat screws me again. :ROFLMAO

speedy
05-28-2010, 10:49 PM
That the quality of people in this country (civilians and government) is so low.
We had the Katrina incident when on TV we would see people dead on the side of the road, change the channel and see a high ranking government official say things are under control.
We have the south coast of this "great" country of ours being devastated by oil, with the government letting it happen to prove that they were correct all along "I did not say drill baby drill" president quote. And we have the general public killing Bass to prove a point.
Its so obvious that the only way this "thing" society turns around is some man made disease or man driven war wipes out 95% of the population and we get to start over again.
Then you have the unfair treatment of good people every day (some people on this site), it just seems hopeless to me.
republicans, democrats, CEOs of financial institutions, thieves, murderers, many in the general public what is the difference? All disregard, disrespect human lives.

While I am at it, I am fishing next to a small jetty the other day, sun comes up, fog starts burning off, surfers walk down the beach and surf 50 yards directly in front of me.

A day earlier multiple boats (ocean side also this time) motor bast be within casting distance on water I am fishing (6:00 AM). This happens all the time.

Oh well, fishing early AM Sunday, get to forget about all this stuff for few hours, till the sun comes up and a someone in a boat screws me again. :ROFLMAO
hey bro dont get me wrong surfers are cool but when they dis you thats when put a 7 0 weighted trouble on and pop it off the front of there surf bord then they get the picture p.s. have a great weekend bro:plastered::plastered::plastered::plastered::na ughty:

finchaser
05-29-2010, 09:30 AM

I suggest you buy a jet ski do donuts in and around the fleet. Cut in front of the surfers as they wait for a wave, show them all how it feels. ;) :HappyWave:It will make you feel better.

DarkSkies
05-29-2010, 09:39 AM
I suggest you buy a jet ski do donuts in and around the fleet. Cut in front of the surfers as they wait for a wave, show them all how it feels. ;) :HappyWave:It will make you feel better.

OGB in da house!
Man, you are in rare form today, ya got a stand-up comedy gig somewhere tonight and you're practicing on us? :thumbsup:
ROTFLMAO...:ROFLMAO

speedy
05-29-2010, 10:03 AM
man when me and my freinds had jetskis the surfers hated us but thats when i was nuts

plugginpete
05-29-2010, 12:50 PM
I can't stand the boaters. All they think about is themselves. They have the entire ocean and all they can do is move in on my turf.:2flip:

Monty
05-29-2010, 01:20 PM
And the thing about the boaters that drives me bonkers, most of the time they are moving to some place, not even fishing near me. Instead of being considerate and not disturbing the area I am fishing, they zoom though it.
I will never ever step on a boat again. The percentage of thoughtless, irresponsible, unsafe and selfish fishermen in boats is so high, I can't stand them and do not want to be associated with them.
But recently more have been invading the area I am fishing. A double :2flip::2flip: to them.

I can't stand the boaters. All they think about is themselves. They have the entire ocean and all they can do is move in on my turf.:2flip:

rip316
05-29-2010, 02:15 PM
Monty. Not all of us boat owners disrespect you guys. I fish from boat and surf and have the advantages of knowing how both parties feel. I never run my boat near the beach like that when surf guys are into a bite. I also never run through a group of boats workin a bunker pod. I will sit for a minute and see what direction they are swimming toward and cut them off. Let them come to me.

speedy
05-29-2010, 07:45 PM
hey bro i am with ya on that one but no all boaters but the ones that are right on top of the rocks they have the balls to get right in front of you they see we are fishing to but yet they still do it:burn::burn::burn::burn:

Monty
05-29-2010, 09:49 PM
RIP, I do know there are guys lie you who do "get it". I am just amazed at the amount of stupid, disrespectful boaters out there. Its like when someone buys a boat they also have to give up 1/2 their brains (not all the boaters , but a high percentage).
I really can't believe what i see out there, so much selfishness and disrespect. It really screws us good guys. And it seems to get worse as time goes by.
Again, I know its not all the boaters, it is frustrating.
My comments are about the high percentage, not the good sportsman, people like you.

Monty. Not all of us boat owners disrespect you guys. I fish from boat and surf and have the advantages of knowing how both parties feel. I never run my boat near the beach like that when surf guys are into a bite. I also never run through a group of boats workin a bunker pod. I will sit for a minute and see what direction they are swimming toward and cut them off. Let them come to me.