PDA

View Full Version : Hollow fly.

surfstix1963
05-29-2010, 09:20 AM
This is a Bob Popovics takeoff not as good as his but a different style of teaser compared to stacking the hair where the fly becomes kind of flat sided this is open in the back and gives the fly a rounder profile and it also blends the colors.

DarkSkies
05-29-2010, 09:22 AM
Now yer making Bob Pop stuff? :lookhappy:The range of what you're doing is really impressive, Surf, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

speedy
05-29-2010, 09:56 AM
This is a Bob Popovics takeoff not as good as his but a different style of teaser compared to stacking the hair where the fly becomes kind of flat sided this is open in the back and gives the fly a rounder profile and it also blends the colors.
man i have to give to ya you know your chit. like i said before if i had a shop you whould be there and making good money too. and doing something you like to do. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::plastered::plastered::plaster ed::plastered::plastered::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

surfstix1963
05-29-2010, 02:37 PM
Thanks I get bored quick so I need to do different things.I also take someone elses creation and turn it into one of my own my p-nut bunker came from a cross between a large surf candy and a rhody chovie combo.

speedy
05-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Thanks I get bored quick so I need to do different things.I also take someone elses creation and turn it into one of my own my p-nut bunker came from a cross between a large surf candy and a rhody chovie combo.
hey bro some wild names still nun the less you do great work bro :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: p.s. i have the pics just have put them on the computer

Flytyingguy1
03-29-2014, 06:38 PM
This is a hollow tie

surfstix1963
03-31-2014, 10:06 AM
Very nice work.Thanks for the correction.