PDA

View Full Version : Speedy where are you

surfstix1963
06-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Hey did you disappear or are you catching so much you don't have the time. lol:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
06-17-2010, 07:54 AM
The last I heard, Speedy was building a new hot rod. A combo motorcycle with a 454 Hemi in it, double nitrous tanks. :scared:
This super-bike would have the ability to transform into a floating assault vehicle on the water.

He said he was gonna try to set it up to he could launch from shore, and take the bunker boats out by crashing into their electronics consoles, one at a time.

Way to go Speedy, we're rootin for ya! :laugh: :thumbsup: :plastered: :HappyWave: :fishing:

rip316
06-17-2010, 08:33 AM
That's a good one Dark.

bababooey
06-17-2010, 10:46 AM
He said he was gonna try to set it up to he could launch from shore, and take the bunker boats out by crashing into their electronics consoles, one at a time.

Way to go Speedy, we're rootin for ya! :laugh: :thumbsup: :plastered: :HappyWave: :fishing:

A la Evel Kneivel? I would love to see something like that happen, Speedy I will even contribute some gas money.:clapping:

dogfish
06-17-2010, 03:48 PM
If you can't make it work with the motorcycle I have the best boat for yaCrash em up speedy!:HappyWave:

speedy
06-19-2010, 09:36 PM
i am still here just go lost :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::kooky::kooky:: kooky::kooky::kooky: from work to fam. to making plugs to fishing and whale watching :HappyWave::naughty::naughty: a guy put this pic up on face book from asbury park

basshunter
06-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Glad to see your still around. What up with the new hot rod? Any pics to share?