07-05-2010, 12:23 AM
:wow::wow::wow::wow::plastered::plastered::plaster ed::plastered::plastered:

surfstix1963
07-05-2010, 06:02 AM
Nice job Speedy good colors:wow::drool:

speedy
07-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Nice job Speedy good colors:wow::drool:
thanks bro the swimmers are getting bigger in size up to 5 3/4 now i have to find the right size plug for lefty 1 lips.
the boy came to me and said the bucktail stixs made will go good with the pink swimmer so we put it on i was teaching him how to work a swimmer for fall he s doing great i think he s going the out fish me in years to come...:wow::wow::wow::wow::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup:

DarkSkies
07-05-2010, 10:01 AM
So we have the Speedy plugs with Surfstix bucktails.:lookhappy: Looks like a deadly combo, another 60 days and those plugs should be slammin the NJ bass on the rocks. :fishing:

Nice work, even nicer that you're teachin your son to fish em! :clapping: :thumbsup: :HappyWave:

speedy
07-05-2010, 11:01 AM
yup i tell ya he needs to make them and sell them. he does great work
with his bucktails and flys,teasers:HappyWave: having his bucktails is like having gold they are great:wow::wow::wow::wow::plastered::plastered::pl astered:

jigfreak
07-05-2010, 08:27 PM
The new trend with the cheaper plugs is the smaller eyes or the stick-on ones. I see you always drill yours out, and the big eyes look like a scared bunker or mullet. Sweet work dude!:clapping:

speedy
07-05-2010, 09:33 PM
The new trend with the cheaper plugs is the smaller eyes or the stick-on ones. I see you always drill yours out, and the big eyes look like a scared bunker or mullet. Sweet work dude!:clapping:
thanks bro i think the stick-on looks gay i like big eyes the small eyes dont look right to me plus i like to be diff.:don't know why::don't know why::don't know why::wow::wow::wow::wow::naughty::naughty::naughty ::cool::cool::cool::cool: