PDA

View Full Version : small lip swimmer 2

speedy
07-06-2010, 07:10 AM
i think i found the right plug for the lefty1 lip she s 5 1/2 inches
and a 1 1/2 oz. i will let you know how she swims:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::plastered::plastere d::plastered::plastered::plastered::plastered::pla stered::plastered:ok let me tell you it swims great it swims 8 to 12 inches :wow::wow::wow::wow:
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

speedy
07-06-2010, 03:07 PM
:cool: it swims great :plastered::plastered::plastered::plastered::plast ered::plastered::plastered::plastered::plastered:: plastered::plastered::plastered::plastered::plaste red:

rip316
07-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks speedy. It's okay that it took you so long to make my plug for me. PM me and I'll send you my address. What a guy. You are the best.

basshunter
07-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks speedy. It's okay that it took you so long to make my plug for me. PM me and I'll send you my address. What a guy. You are the best.

Hey if you don't mind I was first in line for that plug. I'll flip you for it.:d
Awesome speedy, bet that would be good to fish in rough surf in an inlet or rip.:dribble:

speedy
07-07-2010, 01:37 AM
i will pm you just as soon as i get the sinder block to swim :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::plaster ed::plastered::plastered::plastered: soon bro:HappyWave::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: :naughty:

bababooey
07-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Nice work

DarkSkies
07-09-2010, 09:18 AM
I saw some of those plugs last night when I stopped to check the ocean and met up with Speedy. The paint is getting more awesome with each batch. Now he's dressing the ends with Surfstix teasers, a great combo IMO. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We need a decline in surf water temps and some more resident fish to start lurking on the rocks so we can fish these plugs to the max! :viking:

speedy
07-09-2010, 04:19 PM
I saw some of those plugs last night when I stopped to check the ocean and met up with Speedy. The paint is getting more awesome with each batch. Now he's dressing the ends with Surfstix teasers, a great combo IMO. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We need a decline in surf water temps and some more resident fish to start lurking on the rocks so we can fish these plugs to the max! :viking: thanks bro i try :plastered::plastered::plastered::naughty: