PDA

View Full Version : FW: Map of my country

DarkSkies
07-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Sent in by Finchaser, thanks.

Subj: A Map Of My Country

From A Texan

My great grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War, my father watched as his friends died in WW I and WW II, and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam. None of them died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the U.S. flag.

Just this week, here in Texas, a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down. Guess who was expelled...the kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home this week on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them!

Enough is enough. The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America. We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I'm taking a stand. I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the U.S.. flag can't stand up. If you agree, stand up with me. If you disagree, please let me know. I will gladly remove you from my e-mail list. And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

A MapOf My Country:

Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make This statement

DOES NOT

Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY!

Welcome! To come through legally:

1. Get a sponsor!

2. Get a place to lay your head!

3.Get a job!

4.Live ByOURRules!

5.Pay YOURTaxes!

And

6.Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants

have in the past!!!

AND

7.Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime

savings of Social Security Fundsto you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,

Then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way...

bent over backwards not to offend anyone.

But it seems no one cares about the

AMERICAN CITIZEN

that's being offended!

WAKE UP America !!!

If You agree.... Pass this on.

If You don't agree.. Delete It!!!

fishinmission78
07-10-2010, 12:33 PM
6.Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants

have in the past!!!

I'll go one beter than that, if you can't learn the language, go the F home! I'm sick of "press 1 for English." http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

jigfreak
07-11-2010, 12:27 AM
:2flip::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Doublerunner
07-11-2010, 07:19 PM
While I agree with the post I have often wondered why you post these for other folks. Certainly if they can send it to you then why can't they post it themselves? No big deal really but just wondering :huh:

rip316
07-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Good one Fin.

finchaser
07-11-2010, 11:36 PM
While I agree with the post I have often wondered why you post these for other folks. Certainly if they can send it to you then why can't they post it themselves? No big deal really but just wondering :huh:

Because getting some pictures to post is very hard

DarkSkies
07-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Doublerunner, that's a good question. A lot of the topics posted in the Day shift & Political Forums initially came from e-mail forwards. E-mails are generally not directly transferable to web postings here if they contain pictures or gifs.

What you end up with is a bunch of Red X's. Sometimes they complete the message, so without them it's not as effective.

Posting something like that usually involves searching for a site on google where the whole context, including pictures, is transferable.

Please review the original post above, you will see 3 pics had to be inserted as part of the context.

Alternatively, it can be posted by grabbing or saving the pics, posting the text, and then re-inserting the pics once the text is posted here. It's a little tedious. It's something I try to help Finchaser and others with, who are regular and prolific contributors to our community here, whenever they need a hand. :thumbsup:

Within reason, I try to help all members who are regular and prolific contributors to our community here, whenever I can.

I would try to do the same for you as well, if you ran into similar difficulty.

Hope that clears things up. :HappyWave:

I gotta say, Finchaser's explanation above was much simpler than mine. :clapping: :lookhappy: :thumbsup:

voyager35
07-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Sent in by Finchaser, thanks.

Subj: A Map Of My Country

From A Texan

My great grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War, my father watched as his friends died in WW I and WW II, and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam. None of them died for the Mexican Flag. Everyone died for the U.S. flag.

Just this week, here in Texas, a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down. Guess who was expelled...the kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home this week on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them!

Enough is enough. The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America. We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I think these paragraphs say it all right here. I don't care who posted it, I'm glad someone had the balls to say it. :clapping::clapping: There are too many liberal whiners in this country. To all the whiners who have so much to say about this country, I invite you all to go live in Mexico or China for 5 years. You won't be complaining too much after you see how much better we have it. God bless America and the American flag. If you live in this country, learn a little about Americans and the language. BTW thanks Dark and Finchaser, I agree 100%.

Doublerunner
07-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys. Hope all is well

Great post :clapping: