PDA

View Full Version : Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

VSdreams
11-07-2013, 08:16 PM
pic of dead sea turtle in MOCO earlier in the week.

Monty
11-08-2013, 12:44 PM
pic of dead sea turtle in MOCO earlier in the week.

How big?

VSdreams
11-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Monty my buddy sent it to me on my phone so I'm not sure maybe like 2-3 feet? He fishes from Monmouth Beach to Belmar I think he said it washed up in Asbury. I enjoyed your dead pics this season they were cool. Hope you can post some more soon.

storminsteve
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Awesome VS. I haven't seen any dead stuff last few times out. There have been some bunker so hopefully we'll start finding dead bunker along the beach. Would sure like to find some bass that are chasing those bunker.

cowherder
11-23-2013, 09:58 AM
17755madcaster that squirrelor rat or whatever it is is evil looking good find!
I had these pics from the spring. Digging around on my cell phone and found them in a folder. nomoco

porgy75
12-28-2013, 11:14 AM
I found this dead short fluke in the wash hear the shark river inlet in november. Some one must have caught it and it didn't survive. The herring on the sinker I found there last week so herring must be in the area.

ledhead36
01-11-2014, 10:07 AM
^^^^ Yeah the herring were here and gone. Hope there is a chance they will come back I am looking to pickle some this winter. Found this early fall washed up on a rbay beach.

Monty
02-27-2014, 08:54 PM
^^^^ Yeah the herring were here and gone. Hope there is a chance they will come back I am looking to pickle some this winter. Found this early fall washed up on a rbay beach.

Nice find Ledhead.
Well 2014 is here, will see who finds the most and impressive dead things this year.

Lets see if Storminsteve can stick to finding dead stuff at the beach, last year he couldn't take the pressure and I am pretty sure he paid a visit or two to a pet cemetery. :HappyWave:

storminsteve
03-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Lets see if Storminsteve can stick to finding dead stuff at the beach, last year he couldn't take the pressure and I am pretty sure he paid a visit or two to a pet cemetery. :HappyWave:

Haha you think you're funny there cupcake!:moon: :plastered:
The title of the thread says "dead stuff found while fishing" does it not? It does not say "dead stuff found at the beach or the surf, dead stuff only found at the beach that monty fishes at, does it? hmmmmm!:kicknuts:If you want to change the rules cause you can't keep up with the big dogs :beatin:I think we should ask dark first. Dark, what say you, change the rules, or thunderdome rules? btw any of my dead roadkill were found on the way to fishing and in some cases alongside the roads of sandy hook. So I think they should qualify if not let me know. Otherwise monty I wish you the best and hope you are able to come up with some challenging finds this year. May the best man win!:HappyWave:

Monty
03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Haha you think you're funny there cupcake!
Otherwise monty I wish you the best and hope you are able to come up with some challenging finds this year. May the best man win!:HappyWave:

:ROFLMAO

:HappyWave:

I'm chomping at the bit to get out there.

storminsteve
03-01-2014, 11:49 AM
I tell you what I'll do in the spirit of fairness. You said your not fishing until April? Well I won't start taking pics of dead things till the week that you start what date do you think that will be? Let me know and I'll stick to it so the playing field is level.:HappyWave:

basshunter
03-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Dark, what say you, change the rules, or thunderdome rules? btw any of my dead roadkill were found on the way to fishing and in some cases alongside the roads of sandy hook. So I think they should qualify if not let me know. Otherwise monty I wish you the best and hope you are able to come up with some challenging finds this year. May the best man win!:HappyWave:

Thunderdome rules love it! Hey I hope you don't mind my .02 but I did see you post a lot of roadkill last year stormin. Monty posted stuff like a dead sunfish and some other strange creatures. If there was a contest I think he would have had the edge. just saying.

bababooey
03-01-2014, 12:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRAiUPdRjk

bh love that movie. Yup steve have to say my $$ in on monty. Don't know him personally but he has the stones to suffer all sorts of personal embarassment and still stand in the ring like my man Max above. Look at the thread where he hooked his finger. That sucker was deep in the bone. And had the balls to post it on the net. Monty vs Steve 3-2 odds in montys favor.:viking:

jigfreak
03-01-2014, 12:30 PM
stormin steve I like the dead bloody deer and that squished goose. If you want to post roadkill, things like that are too easy. Kick it up a bit and find us a dead cow or horse somewhere. That would be worthy. I dont see many dead things where I fish other than the stuff that gets left on the bay beaches after a real cold winter. Did find a dead bloated raccoon once but never thought to take a pic of it. This thread is hilarious.

Monty
03-01-2014, 02:52 PM
I tell you what I'll do in the spirit of fairness. You said your not fishing until April? Well I won't start taking pics of dead things till the week that you start what date do you think that will be? Let me know and I'll stick to it so the playing field is level.:HappyWave:

I'll be fishing in April at some point, so lets start April 1st.
With the odds already favoring me at 3-2 , any head start you get will likely be to little anyway.
Best of luck to you this year (you will need it).
JB, Madcaster and Cowherder had some impressive pics last year (a few others too), will be interesting to see what 2014 brings.
Found a lot of dead birds last year, will see if that trend continues (was tough on Dark).

cowherder
03-01-2014, 03:06 PM
With the odds already favoring me at 3-2 , any head start you get will likely be to little anyway.
Best of luck to you this year (you will need it).
JB, Madcaster and Cowherder had some impressive pics last year (a few others too), will be interesting to see what 2014 brings.

Yeah what monty said. I posted up some great finds and no recognition from you at all SS? Love the trash talk. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2flip:

Monty
03-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Yeah what monty said. I posted up some great finds and no recognition from you at all SS? Love the trash talk. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2flip:

See Storminsteve, its always good to acknowledge your competition. :ROFLMAO

Cowherder's pic this year of this mess surly raised the blood pressure. People who kill these fish deserve to have their rods broken and be thrown in the drink.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17529&d=1378658760&thumb=1

This was a good one too

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17755&d=1385218707

hookedonbass
03-01-2014, 03:59 PM
I agree its sickening to see al the sea robins and skates dead on the beach after being thrown away by fishermen. They don't bother anyone. If you think there are to many in one spot move to another.

DarkSkies
03-05-2014, 08:07 AM
If you want to change the rules cause you can't keep up with the big dogs :beatin:I think we should ask dark first. Dark, what say you, change the rules, or thunderdome rules? btw any of my dead roadkill were found on the way to fishing and in some cases alongside the roads of sandy hook. So I think they should qualify if not let me know. Otherwise monty I wish you the best and hope you are able to come up with some challenging finds this year. May the best man win!:HappyWave:

I'm not getting involved in this one. Last time I put myself in a bad position. I was merely walking along the same beach as Monty and happened to point out a few dead things that he would have seen anyway. There was talk among ya's that I was giving him unfair advantage. :kooky:

So I'm out of this thread, except for occasional comments about Monty being a googan, or the unusual finds some of ya's run into. I happen to think that dead torso I found at Sandy Hook would be the lifetime top of anything I could find in the future...so I'm out of the game since then. :headbang:

I officially recuse myself from any decisions about the rules. You're all adults....you decide among yourselves.....

Best of luck to all of you dead-thing finding nutcases.....
:laugh: :HappyWave:

storminsteve
03-05-2014, 05:00 PM
AWW what a bunch of lily livered women! A few dead things never hurt anyone. Theyre dead anyway might as well take pics of em. If you want to opt out dark I understand with you getting older, and all :moon: :HappyWave:
I got $20 that says I am either 1 or 2 this year.

Monty
03-05-2014, 06:37 PM
AWW what a bunch of lily livered women! A few dead things never hurt anyone. Theyre dead anyway might as well take pics of em. If you want to opt out dark I understand with you getting older, and all :moon: :HappyWave:
I got $20 that says I am either 1 or 2 this year.
I will take that bet in that I finish higher than you. I can already see your confidence dropping and not a dead thing has been sighted yet. And I have mentioned it many times, dark and his headless torso....way over rated. He will talk about that for the next ten years. The torso, no head, securing the area......it was like 3 years ago...most over rated torso I have ever heard of....what dead stuff did he find lately??????

DarkSkies
03-06-2014, 05:29 PM
And I have mentioned it many times, dark and his headless torso....way over rated. He will talk about that for the next ten years. The torso, no head, securing the area......it was like 3 years ago...most over rated torso I have ever heard of....what dead stuff did he find lately??????

Boy, tough crowd here......the next time I see ya throwing a plug that still has the hook protectors on and missing the hookups...:bucktooth:..I may not be so quick to point that out.......:laugh: :moon: :2flip: :HappyWave:

seamonkey
03-06-2014, 06:33 PM
love this thread keep those pics coming! Hope I find some good stuff this year.

bababooey
03-07-2014, 08:31 AM
pffft - you fellas need something over the top, like a dead sea monster, or rosie o'donnel mistaken for a dead whale something like that. Would be great headlines- Rosie O gets ditched by life partner Portia. She overeats, visits Jersey, and gets caught by the undertow while wading at a local beach. Monty finds the carcass washed up after it has been picked at by brown sharks. That would be the find of the century.

Monty
03-30-2014, 09:23 PM
pffft - you fellas need something over the top, like a dead sea monster, or rosie o'donnel mistaken for a dead whale something like that. Would be great headlines- Rosie O gets ditched by life partner Portia. She overeats, visits Jersey, and gets caught by the undertow while wading at a local beach. Monty finds the carcass washed up after it has been picked at by brown sharks. That would be the find of the century.

Well the 2014 season has started.....lets see what washes up on the beach this year.....or what Storminsteve runs over on his way to the beach.....:HappyWave:
I'll be out there next weekend for the first time in 7 months, can't wait.

dogfish
03-31-2014, 04:16 AM
Locate something like the montauk monster and put it up. I see the most dead things in the spring. and then the dead thing quotient kind of fades. Good luck I enjoy reading this thread.

Monty
04-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Found this today

http://rocksimpson.com/images/2014_4_6_Dead.jpg

basshunter
04-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Looks like a long dead skate? Nice pic

storminsteve
04-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Found this today

http://rocksimpson.com/images/2014_4_6_Dead.jpg

Was that a jersey dead thing or a new york dead thing? Just wanted to clear up what the boundaries are here. I guess you are back and throwing the gauntlet down. Nice going for the first of the year. I'm on the lookout too hope you took more pics than that.:HappyWave:

Monty
04-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Was that a jersey dead thing or a new york dead thing? Just wanted to clear up what the boundaries are here. I guess you are back and throwing the gauntlet down. Nice going for the first of the year. I'm on the lookout too hope you took more pics than that.:HappyWave:
That is a New York dead thing.
They have very clean beaches out there.......finding that one was not easy......

:idea:
Will need to make at least a couple trips to the Jersey beaches to load up on the dead stuff.

Monty
04-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Slow start this year, just a head and a flounder the raccoon had.

madcaster
05-06-2014, 09:30 PM
18262dead toys ....a new category....found it just the way it sat

robmedina
05-07-2014, 06:00 AM
now that would have been funny if the raccoon was sitting on the toy

Monty
05-07-2014, 09:52 AM
now that would have been funny if the raccoon was sitting on the toy

Then we would have something. :HappyWave:

storminsteve
05-08-2014, 02:53 PM
^^^^ Psst - madcaster and monty how about we get some dead squirrels and tie them on to the carriage with clam string? I know a guy hes a taxidermy student. Let me know if your in.:HappyWave:

Monty
05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
^^^^ Psst - madcaster and monty how about we get some dead squirrels and tie them on to the carriage with clam string? I know a guy hes a taxidermy student. Let me know if your in.:HappyWave:

Hey !!!! Focus, your drifting again....:ROFLMAO

Here, from two weeks ago....

storminsteve
05-08-2014, 10:35 PM
All right dude your back! No mercy from now on I will be looking for them dead things and leave you in the dust.:HappyWave:

Monty
05-08-2014, 10:43 PM
All right dude your back! No mercy from now on I will be looking for them dead things and leave you in the dust.:HappyWave:

:HappyWave: As far as dead things go.....lately its been pretty dead out there.... :ROFLMAO Good luck.

cowherder
05-09-2014, 09:48 AM
^^^^^^ haha that's pretty witty lol! I would have thought the last storm would bring some dead things in but yesterday the beach where I was walking was clean. Not even a dead clam. Maybe that's the sinister goal of beach replenishment - to make the beaches clean and spotless for the tourists and no dead things for us! we need another noreaster to break those beaches up.

storminsteve
05-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Yeah it has been pretty dead out there for dead things. Soon enough I should find one, monty to keep you on your toes.:HappyWave:

madcaster
05-09-2014, 06:59 PM
18270I went back and ,,,WHAT.....lol

storminsteve
05-09-2014, 07:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ lol madcaster awesome photo shop!!!!!!:clapping::clapping:

Monty
05-09-2014, 08:35 PM
18270I went back and ,,,WHAT.....lol

:ROFLMAO See what you started Rob? That's great Madcaster. I saw another raccoon this past Sunday too while fishing.......was not on a sled.

jigfreak
05-10-2014, 07:56 AM
:ROFLMAO I saw another raccoon this past Sunday too while fishing.......was not on a sled.

then it would not be pic worthy. After madcasters photoshop a solitary raccoon is just boring.:D
Love that photoshop mad.

madcaster
05-12-2014, 08:53 PM
18283I would say ...I think it was a chicken ...the head was gone ....I kind of used both hands to figure out what it was ...the feet look like it belong to a chicken ....

Monty
05-13-2014, 10:11 PM
18283I would say ...I think it was a chicken ...the head was gone ....I kind of used both hands to figure out what it was ...the feet look like it belong to a chicken ....

So far your "chicken" is in the lead for 2014......congrats :HappyWave:

madcaster
05-14-2014, 10:02 AM
18300an eel ..

jigfreak
05-15-2014, 01:38 AM
Cool eel

madcaster
05-19-2014, 05:16 PM
183321833318334I found 17 bass bodies today ....the area smelled real bad ....they all looked really big ...must have been a boat dumping them off ???

storminsteve
05-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Belford pirates?

storminsteve
05-23-2014, 12:11 PM
183321833318334I found 17 bass bodies today ....the area smelled real bad ....they all looked really big ...must have been a boat dumping them off ???

spoiler alert -madcaster and monty hope you can get out there and find some dead things because you are about to be smoked!:kicknuts:
I found so many dead things last night it must of been a dead fish cemetery. and a dead smashed up nasty looking raccoon too. madcaster after I post it can you please try to do some cool photoshop tricks with it like you did the last one? its real gruesome.
Prepare to eat my dust!:moon:

Monty
05-23-2014, 12:55 PM
spoiler alert -madcaster and monty hope you can get out there and find some dead things because you are about to be smoked!:kicknuts:
I found so many dead things last night it must of been a dead fish cemetery. and a dead smashed up nasty looking raccoon too. madcaster after I post it can you please try to do some cool photoshop tricks with it like you did the last one? its real gruesome.
Prepare to eat my dust!:moon:

Yawn.....

Need to see it to believe it.
Will be fishing 7 out of the next 10 days, I should "stumble" across a few dead things.

madcaster
05-23-2014, 06:34 PM
it's called dead stuff while fishing ...not driving down the parkway .....LOL

Monty
05-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Any points for almost dead?

cowherder
05-26-2014, 11:16 PM
ouch that must have been painful! Guess if you died and came back as an animal or fish a bunker would not be a good thing to be.

J Barbosa
05-27-2014, 07:20 AM
Here is some more dead stuff while you wait for Steve to get his act together.

madcaster
05-27-2014, 08:05 PM
18366Star gazer ?? I flipped it over ...though I took a pic of the face ...looked like a star gazer

madcaster
05-27-2014, 08:09 PM
18367this blue fish head had to weigh at least 4 lbs ...just by itself ....gator ...thinking of getting the jaw out of it ....it was to fresh :kooky::kooky::kooky::kooky:

jigfreak
05-27-2014, 08:52 PM
That's a pretty big bluefish head madcaster. If you want to keep it you can coat it with shellac and hang in in your backyard in the sun away from critters and downwind of any parties you have. After about 2 weeks in the sun it will become petrified and pretty stable. That way you could put it on display. I used to do that with pike and pickerel heads when they were big enough.

madcaster
05-27-2014, 09:20 PM
18368I've done it a few times ....but these jaws are from old tried up heads ...easer to get all the junk off ....when I was a kid we did shark heads ...to get the jaws out .....we would burry them in the rocks ....and come back from them

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 10:39 AM

Yawn.....

Need to see it to believe it.
Will be fishing 7 out of the next 10 days, I should "stumble" across a few dead things.

it's called dead stuff while fishing ...not driving down the parkway .....LOL

Here is some more dead stuff while you wait for Steve to get his act together.

Oh you dudes are just a bunch of doubting Thomases!:moon: Sorry for the late pics but I was in MA visiting relatives. We should set some rules here. According to the way I understand it while you are fishing if you find a dead thing it qualifies. I would not take a pic of roadkill when driving. You guys who fish sandy hook or island beach must know that there is often dead animals on the roads there. If you get to it before the maintenance guys do it's pretty cool. Sometimes they miss it because it gets flattened like a pancake and no one complains. Dead goose are big and bloat up. Dead deer bloat up quick too so I think they would take them out asap. I hereby swear that all my dead things pics come from those kinds of roads. If I am seeing it on the road while in one of those parks I think it should qualify. dark if you don't think that's fair please provide a ruling. Thanks and enjoy!

monty you are so far behind now you will need a jet engine to catch up!!!!!:HappyWave:

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 10:42 AM
18366Star gazer ?? I flipped it over ...though I took a pic of the face ...looked like a star gazer

Definitely a stargazer madcaster nice find! Love those preserved bluefish jaws in the other thread too and the eye you put on the side there to make it look more real. About how big do you think that bluefish was? Can you tell from the jaw size?

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 10:53 AM
OK here are the bluefish and bass I got from that one time. I was thinking it was cool as I took the pics but the smells and flies around there were disgusting! I don't know how all those dead bluefish could end up on one beach. Either the charter or private boats are dumping them end of day or the fishermen there only want stripers and punish the bluefish for hitting their bait. It was the most amount of fish I have found on any beach.

This was bayside. 23 dead blues and 2 dead stripers. I numbered them so you would be able to tell they are all different dead fish. What the heck is wrong with people?:huh:

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 10:55 AM

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 10:59 AM

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 11:06 AM
the last ones. I estimate these bluefish at between 5-12 pounds when alive so maybe they got killed when we had all those gorilla ones around. The big question is who did all that killing and wasting of these?

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 11:08 AM
the dead stripers. The first one the pic doesn't do it justice. didn't want to measure because it smelled to much but it was probably over 32 inches

plugginpete
05-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Lots of dead blues. You should call it bluefish beach!

Monty
05-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Congrats SS, you certainly found the mother load of dead blues.
Since I have been fishing in New York mostly you would think there would be lots and lots and lots of dead things there. But not.
I need to find something really big and dead.
So far I think Madcaster is in the lead. He has the eel, bird, a bunch of fish and that raccoon in the sled really was "out there".
But congrats on the motherload and bass find. You are definitely a head of me and JB.

plugginpete
05-30-2014, 12:03 PM
^^^^I agree, in NY we are famous for the coney island whitefish and the tampon applicators in the beach. Do more people have sex and use tampons in NY or does it just seem that way from all the times you find those 2 items. Awesome picts steve really like the ones with the teeth showing.

storminsteve
05-30-2014, 12:54 PM
Congrats SS, you certainly found the mother load of dead blues.
Since I have been fishing in New York mostly you would think there would be lots and lots and lots of dead things there. But not.
I need to find something really big and dead.
So far I think Madcaster is in the lead. He has the eel, bird, a bunch of fish and that raccoon in the sled really was "out there".
But congrats on the motherload and bass find. You are definitely a head of me and JB.

monty you're right about madcaster. Even though I have the most dead fish for the year, he has the most variety. I was having a real tough time finding dead things before I came across that dead raccoon and the dead bluefish on the beach. plugginpete thanks for the comment. Have never seen that many in one place. Was thinking it came from some of the boats that left them out in the sun all day without a cooler while they were catching and dumped on the way back to the marina. Guess it will forever remain a mystery unless someone fesses up that they saw someone do it. Still makes me mad to see all those wasted fish on one beach.

madcaster
05-30-2014, 02:44 PM
1841918420some kind of spider crab ?

madcaster
05-30-2014, 02:49 PM

found this giant black drum today
....I wear size 13 shoe for scale ......also picked some scales off of it

madcaster
05-30-2014, 02:51 PM

I think this is a puffer ??? not sure or a trigger fish ???

madcaster
05-30-2014, 02:53 PM

some more bass

hookset
05-30-2014, 07:28 PM
puffer/trigger - madcaster are you fishing in the bay? Maybe it fell out from the belford pirates when they got back to port. looks a bit like a trigger at first but has the body of a puffer. those stripes threw me off. It also doesn't have a trigger fish tail. To me it looks like some kind of blowfish.
whatever it is its a nice find. Looks like you are crushing steve and monty so far. Nice variety

J Barbosa
05-30-2014, 10:02 PM
Definitely a puffer fish. White belly and fins are a clear giveaway.

DarkSkies
05-31-2014, 09:35 AM
I hereby swear that all my dead things pics come from those kinds of roads. If I am seeing it on the road while in one of those parks I think it should qualify. dark if you don't think that's fair please provide a ruling. Thanks and enjoy!

Steve, I'm trying to stay out of these things.....trying to stay as impartial as possible.....
My main focus is to intervene if some of ya's get to the point where you are implying or threatening harm to each other.....something like that warrants my attention.........you all know I have no tolerance for, and have moderated things like that quickly in the past.......

I would like to say, that for the most part and small exceptions, for example finchaser going off on a topic like an angry bulldog...:HappyWave: :kiss:...
You are all a well behaved group here.....conducting yourselves like adults....:thumbsup:...and not making me take time out of my day to baby-sit....because we don't do that here.....no demerits or infractions.....
Very laid-back mindset here...you're either in, and a participating member.....or out.....

So I thank you all for that....and for continuing to do that....even though we have our share of dillys and mooks.;)..you're all basically good people....and thanks for behaving like adults.....:thumbsup:

BTW.........you people must be doing a lot of walking to find these things.....my trips this year have found a lot of areas with more debris and less dead fish....I remember last year just at the Hook alone there were 5 big dead drum on a mile stretch of beach......some great finds here...:HappyWave:

storminsteve
05-31-2014, 11:39 AM
All righty then I'll consider my dead roadside animals found on the park roadsides as valid.
Heres that raccoon and another one I can't identify.
madcaster great puffer. If we judged it on most variety you would def be in first place. have no fear because I will be out this weekend doing a lot of walking. Storminsteve's Dead Detectives at your service!

storminsteve
05-31-2014, 11:43 AM
Can anyone ID this critter I found on the side of the road at Sandy Hook? With the tail it looks like a possum pancake to me.

Monty
05-31-2014, 03:32 PM
Can anyone ID this critter I found on the side of the road at Sandy Hook? With the tail it looks like a possum pancake to me.

I'll go with possum pancake too.

DarkSkies
06-01-2014, 04:21 PM
I think I may have found stormin steve's dead bluefish beach last night. :HappyWave:Didn't have time to count all the dead bluefish or look for them as I was on a tight schedule to try to find some fish in the dark. I'll confirm that he probably did see all of them lying dead and decaying. The stench was horrible. I'm glad that the wind picked up because it was not a beach where you want to bring your girlfriend or family to. Smell of death and decay everywhere. :upck:

J Barbosa
06-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Epic day for finding dead things (thanks Monty for going to China).

Dead drum
bluefish #1

bluefish #2

robmedina
06-08-2014, 01:09 PM
getting into the dead things post.

storminsteve
06-11-2014, 07:52 PM
You guys are finding some cool stuff. Rob that dead blowfish looks pretty awesome posed on the driftwood like that nice pic. I'll be out this weekend looking.

robmedina
06-12-2014, 07:15 AM
You guys are finding some cool stuff. Rob that dead blowfish looks pretty awesome posed on the driftwood like that nice pic. I'll be out this weekend looking.
Thanks SS. I used to be a professional photographer- can't help but to throw a little art into the image. If I had photoshop on my laptop I would have really dressed it up lol!

Monty
06-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks SS. I used to be a professional photographer- can't help but to throw a little art into the image.

So your like a ringer...:HappyWave:

Here are a few pics from the last two fishing trips. Considering the miles I covered fishing with Dark, you would have thought I could fill a cemetery.

Then this one Dark found. It was easily 4 foot long. Some how while fishing in daylight I walked past it and didn't see it :kooky:.

storminsteve
06-17-2014, 12:09 PM
^Thats what I get for being a nice guy and helping you on your dead things finding trip (with only 1 fish, it wasn't much of a fishing trip....but the dead things were popping up every so often, good night for hunting em.....:thumbsup: )

Then this one Dark found. It was easily 4 foot long. Some how while fishing in daylight I walked past it and didn't see it :kooky:.

I have to apologize monty. I kind of accused you of using dark as a bird dog to help you find dead things in the other thread. I did not know that you posted here and split the credit. That thing is scary what the heck do you guys think it was?

storminsteve
06-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Here is something I found today. Not much but at least it keeps me in the running. Where is madcaster and his dead things pipeline lately? It was about 6 inches long. Some kind of bone or skull fragment. The open hole looks like it was part of the mouth?

Anyone have any idea what kind of fish it was from?

jigfreak
06-17-2014, 12:55 PM
Its descended from the montauk monster.

madcaster
06-19-2014, 01:32 PM
18556blues fish head project in process .....I haven't had time to go fishing to find dead stuff ....to many issues going on ....I just hope I can make it out for the fall run ....

storminsteve
06-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey madcaster they are some scarey looking heads! Do you have them in some kind of solution that eats the flesh off or do you just let the maggots and bugs do it? BTW, how does your wife or girlfriend feel about that, hope you have it far away from the living space lol.:scared:

storminsteve
06-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Found a few things yesterday. Dead drum and bluefish. Drum was about 4' long and smelled really rank! Blue about 5 lbs.

cowherder
06-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Awesome finds guys! I was out this morning and didnt see much but will keep looking.

madcaster
06-21-2014, 05:39 PM
steve .....I started them in some bleach /water .....them I realized I would have to keep an eye on it ....or the thing would fall apart ....and life happens and I was unable to watch it ...so I pulled it out and it's been sitting in that bucket for awhile now ....no bugs ...does smell a little ...no time to get to that project ....not sure when I'll get to it ...not sure if the wife knows about this one LOL.....
I usually find them on the beach ready to go .....not going to happen this year

Monty
06-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Found a few things yesterday. Dead drum and bluefish. Drum was about 4' long and smelled really rank! Blue about 5 lbs.

Nice find, not great, or incredible.....but a good find.:HappyWave:
Heading out to LI in a few hours.....its been dead over there.

storminsteve
06-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Nice find, not great, or incredible.....but a good find.:HappyWave:

Wow a back handed compliment I am honored!:rolleyes:
soooooooooo - find any dead stuff lately dude?:HappyWave:

Monty
06-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Wow a back handed compliment I am honored!:rolleyes:
soooooooooo - find any dead stuff lately dude?:HappyWave:
Just this

surferman
06-23-2014, 10:02 AM
Got a lot of these in lbi last time I went. This one was petrified on the beach

storminsteve
06-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Just this

Not bad a fillet and release bass. Lazy guy didnt want to bother carrying it home. Good to see you back in the game dude. Loook forward to more.:HappyWave:
mc thanks for the feedback. Guess bleach is best and prob cuts down on the maggots.

storminsteve
06-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Found another thing tonight. Are you feeling the pressure yet monty?:HappyWave:

Monty
06-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Found another thing tonight. Are you feeling the pressure yet monty?:HappyWave:
Nope. :HappyWave:
This was pretty cool by surferman though.

storminsteve
06-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Aah thats just a sea robin what else has surferman posted? Besides that robin looks too perfect. Surferman do you fish with rob medina? I have a hunch that you had some help framing that picture. It looks too pretty! My pics are all raw and real. All dead stuff. I try to take pics of their mouths so you could see their last moment of life. In another life I wanted to write horror comic books so you will have to excuse some of the macabre stuff. Surely you gents see the superior qualities of my pics. I always try to look for variety. My next goal is a dead cow nose ray or giant ocean sunfish washed up. monty I remember one year you posted a dead sunfish pic. Once I get that under my belt I will be unstoppable!:moon:

jigfreak
06-27-2014, 10:56 PM
My pics are all raw and real. All dead stuff. I try to take pics of their mouths so you could see their last moment of life. In another life I wanted to write horror comic books

I think in another life you wanted to be a serial killer. Last moment of life? You got issues, bro.

Monty
06-28-2014, 12:06 AM
Aah thats just a sea robin what else has surferman posted? Besides that robin looks too perfect. Surferman do you fish with rob medina? I have a hunch that you had some help framing that picture. It looks too pretty! My pics are all raw and real. monty I remember one year you posted a dead sunfish pic. Once I get that under my belt I will be unstoppable!:moon:

If he wasn't fishing with rob, he certainly was inspired by him. That is by far the best petrified sea robin I have seen. Impeccable.
You really need to find something dead that's special. A whale, huge shark, sunfish like you mentioned, something ground breaking. Its not easy, just keep plugging away, maybe, just maybe you will get lucky....lmao.

And if your lucky maybe you can bump into something like this at 2:30 am...

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2010_8_22_Dead3.jpg

surferman
06-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Good lord monty what the heck is that? Looks huge how big was it. And thanks for the compliments about that dead searobin. I definitely got inspired from rob's postings. I think I read that he is a professional photographer.

Monty
06-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Good lord monty what the heck is that? Looks huge how big was it. And thanks for the compliments about that dead searobin. I definitely got inspired from rob's postings. I think I read that he is a professional photographer.

I call it SSWD, AKA Stormin Steve's Wet Dream. :ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

Found it in 2010 ocean side, big dead turtle, at 2:30 AM it looked like an alien.

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2010_8_22_Dead3.jpg

When sun came up figured it out...
http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2010_8_22_Dead1-300x193.jpg
http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/2010_8_22_Dead2-300x191.jpg

basshunter
06-28-2014, 07:20 PM
^^^^ that looks like the remains of the loch ness monster lol.
Found this in the morning.

Monty
06-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Well I can't catch fish on Long Island, but can still find dead things there :thumbsup:

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/2014_6_29_Dead_sturg.jpg

storminsteve
06-29-2014, 08:43 PM
Are you Irish? You must of rubbed a leprechaun or genie's belly! Jeez you really get lucky in a clinch. Very awesome find. About how long was that?

Monty
06-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Are you Irish? You must of rubbed a leprechaun or genie's belly! Jeez you really get lucky in a clinch. Very awesome find. About how long was that?

It was a good 36-40 inches long. Found it at the end of the trip. Did the "happy I found a dead thing" dance (had the beach to myself).

It was clutch, :headbang:

madcaster
07-07-2014, 09:18 PM
18624Dragon fly

hookset
07-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Is that a dead dragonfly or a butterfly?

lostatsea
07-11-2014, 02:54 PM
monty awesome sturgeon! stormingsteve I found something similar to what you posted on the other page. Looks like part of a fish head or maybe part of a big drum? found in moco.This piece was about 9 inches long. Does anyone have any idea at all what these could be? thanks

madcaster
07-11-2014, 08:47 PM
18633found this today ....still in one piece ....had a cool look to it

J Barbosa
07-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Found this one last week. Bass or Drum head?

Saw as a fresh bass carcass this morning that had been filleted. Fish would have been around 15-20lbs. No camera with me.

J Barbosa
07-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Better picture

storminsteve
07-12-2014, 10:20 PM
JB that is a big bone socket to the right of the pic. Really hard to tell but I'm saying it's a drum head. Anyone else?
Found this cool dead mole crab tonight.

J Barbosa
07-14-2014, 09:59 AM
Steve,

I think the thing on the right is an empty eye socket.

lostatsea
07-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Dead blue

storminsteve
07-14-2014, 03:01 PM
^^^^^^^^ Duh John my bad I wasn't looking at it the right way. Maybe we should get Rob to teach us all how to take better pics. He even stages his dead things with driftwood and such! I still say that is a drum head though but who knows for sure.

storminsteve
07-14-2014, 03:03 PM
monty awesome sturgeon! stormingsteve I found something similar to what you posted on the other page. Looks like part of a fish head or maybe part of a big drum? found in moco.This piece was about 9 inches long. Does anyone have any idea at all what these could be? thanks

lost I dont know either. I'm clueless thats why I took a pic and asked the same question. For a bone size that big it could be a big drum, Other than that i have no idea.

Blazin420
07-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Figured id join the fun!!!:HappyWave:...Had another pic of something dead but it didnt come out on my phone!!

cowherder
07-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Looks like a baby sand shark blazin nice find. monty nice sturgeon as well. I was fishing nomoco last night and found this. Must have gotten hit by a boat or something.

Monty
07-28-2014, 02:36 PM
^^^^
That's a neat find, most turtles on here are decayed.
Boaters......urghhhh

storminsteve
07-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Nice find CH! Yeah looks like its head met the prop of a boat. Shame.

J Barbosa
07-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyone know what kind of turtle that is and how old it would have been?

hookset
07-28-2014, 04:08 PM
I saw a pic of something like it on the web. Might be a loggerhead. Have no idea how big it was can not tell from the pic. I did some checking and it takes 17.4 years to grow from 50-80cm (about 19 1/2" to 31 1/2")
http://www.herpconbio.org/Volume_3/Issue_2/Braun-McNeill_etal_2008.pdf
This is the one that looks like it.

VSdreams
08-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks for sharing that hookset. thats a very slow growth. Some dead things I have found this year.

VSdreams
08-01-2014, 12:24 PM
1841918420some kind of spider crab ?

Like that lol is that a new kind of shoelace?

J Barbosa
08-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Hey VSDreams,

I may have found the same dead bird...does it count?

Monty
08-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Hey VSDreams,

Nope :HappyWave:

This mornings findings. Was llike a dead things blitz. Nothing for 5 hours, then this within 5 minutes.
One thing about New York dead stuff, its difficult to identify.

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/2014_8_3_dead.jpg

DarkSkies
08-03-2014, 04:18 PM
^ Rumor has it that Monty has to go fishing once a week. His cats keep bringing dead things home.....BIG dead things...:scared:.....nothing left but the bones when they're done....and he has to find a convenient way to get rid of em. :ROFLMAO
Nice work Monty...:HappyWave:..I had the same low level of activity that you had last night....
Conditions were ideal down here.....
One of those nights you can count on your hand, where the conditions stay good for the whole trip.....just an off night though....for me, anyway....

surferman
08-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Great pics gents. You are really lucky with your finds. Cape May beaches are pretty boring and mundane. Once in a while these big conch shells wash up. Not much else. The best time we have to find dead things is after a long winter some things are there. The rest of the year nada except for a few dead sea gulls.

VSdreams
08-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Hey VSDreams,

Sorry man but I think my dead bird looks better. Yours looks a lil dried out. Its still a cool pic though. Also wanted to thank you for posting your kayak and fishing reports. I enjoy them. The other day I read you were out in 4 foot seas. You are def hardcore keep em coming.

madcaster
08-04-2014, 06:33 PM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18711&d=1407085419
This bird is not dead ...it's napping

hookedonbass
08-15-2014, 12:26 PM
^^^^^ Yeah it took the long sand nap! rofl
Well I have a dead bird too guys and will raise the stakes with a sea robin. thanks to rob medina for the artistic arrangement idea. Is that enough for a winning poker hand?

Monty
08-15-2014, 02:40 PM
^^^^^ Yeah it took the long sand nap! rofl
Well I have a dead bird too guys and will raise the stakes with a sea robin. thanks to rob medina for the artistic arrangement idea.

Is that enough for a winning poker hand?

Two chances you are winning with that hand.
1. If you are bluffing and the others give in (not likely, JB would pick up on it).
2. You are up against only Storminsteve. He is in another one of his yearly slumps where he can't find a dead thing within a 100 yards of the beach. Usually lasts for 3-4 months. He then panics and looks around his neighborhood for dead squirrels, dead deer and stuff like that.

storminsteve
08-15-2014, 03:26 PM
hooked on bass, I have to agree with monty, a sea robin and dead sea gull might get you in 5th place but the competition is tough! We have some great stuff here! Still a good job finding it keep up the good work.
monty you are a piker!:2flip: Only you would notice I am in a dead things slump. That was a low blow about things in my neighborhood. If you drive slowly along the roads at sandy hook you might be lucky enough to be as good as me, lol! My best times for finding stuff like that is the early spring and the late fall. I don't know why but they are there possible because they cut the maintenance crews for those months? Haven't seen too many cool things from you in the last few weeks so I will say you are in a slump too! Plus you are too busy gathering points for the googan of the year. Can't you let me be King in just one area? Id doesn't matter because I will be out this weekend. Weather looks good and the dead things are a calling. Prepare to be left in the dust!:kicknuts:

J Barbosa
08-15-2014, 07:41 PM
I saw the nastiest roadkill today and I instantly thought of storminsteve...

storminsteve
08-16-2014, 09:43 AM
JB and monty did you see the moon last night? It was pretty bright.:moon::HappyWave:
Well I was out fishing and found some stuff. How about you two?

Monty
08-16-2014, 01:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^

Nice pic, and under a bit of pressure :thumbsup:.
I am heading out tonight, looking for some Long Island dead stuff :viking:

J Barbosa
08-16-2014, 07:35 PM
Long Island dead things don't count (officially), this is the NJ forums.

hookedonbass
08-17-2014, 10:48 AM
No worries fellas I will keep trying. Great thread

Monty
08-17-2014, 03:03 PM
Long Island dead things don't count (officially), this is the NJ forums.

Well I should get extra points for finding dead stuff on the Long Island Beaches They are pristine compared to Jersey.
Skunked with dead things this morning (I covered a solid mile + of beach). Beautiful morning out there, just nothing dead.

Monty
08-24-2014, 03:31 PM
JB and monty did you see the moon last night? It was pretty bright.:moon::HappyWave:
Well I was out fishing and found some stuff. How about you two?

I'll see your dead fish and raise you a buried bird (buried birds seem to be big items this year....both in jersey and LI)

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2014_8_24_d2.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2014_8_24_d1.jpg

Blazin420
08-27-2014, 07:49 AM
Found this guy walking the beach yesterday...Im guessing its a turtle...Also saw a dead sea robin but i figured there are enuff pics of them already;)...Trying to find some different stuff to put up...Turtles are on here too but they seem cooler than the robin pics;)

Monty
08-31-2014, 06:33 PM
Found this guy walking the beach yesterday...Im guessing its a turtle...Also saw a dead sea robin but i figured there are enuff pics of them already;)...Trying to find some different stuff to put up...Turtles are on here too but they seem cooler than the robin pics;)

Nice find, not that many turtles here.

I found a dead bird today, lots of them here, but this one is missing its head (I think that gets extra points!!)

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_8_31_Dead_Bird.jpg

Monty
09-07-2014, 03:32 PM
I know there are lots of dead birds popping up this year, but this one is skeletonly.
Also a jelly fish (if its not dead it will be soon).

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_9_7_Dead.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_9_7_What.jpg

cowherder
09-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Nice going monty I did not see any dead stuff this morning.

surferman
09-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Cool thead I am always checking in here to see what you gents have found. In cape may there is not much only a dead bird or sea robin. Maybe when the hurricanes start we will get more of the cool stuff that you all see. Nice work!

J Barbosa
09-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Dead crab

Lots of these sand crabs on the beach yesterday all of them dead (post shed?). I count 17 in this picture + 2 disgusting cigarette butts.

storminsteve
09-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Fished last night and found some stuff. Monty what do you have to counter with? I really missed the ball busting back and forth. Sorry to read you are not fishing Jersey any more. So now you're better than us. Would you like some grey poupon to go with that?:ROFLMAO:HappyWave:
Like that pic of the sand crabs JB, that's a lot!

Dark, this can go with your dead torso you found. It could be part of Jimmy hoffa's leg!

dead bunker looks almost petrified - you can imagine it screaming as something pushed it onto the beach

Monty
09-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Fished last night and found some stuff. Monty what do you have to counter with? I really missed the ball busting back and forth. Sorry to read you are not fishing Jersey any more. So now you're better than us. Would you like some grey poupon to go with that?:ROFLMAO:HappyWave:

Dark, this can go with your dead torso you found. It could be part of Jimmy hoffa's leg!

About time you showed up :HappyWave:
Certainly missed the banter back and forth.
Isn't this is a shoe with sand in it?
Your gone for more than a month and you come back and post a shoe?
At least I had a headless bird while you were gone.

storminsteve
09-14-2014, 06:15 PM
^^^^^^^ Wow you took the shoe pic and blowed it up to see if any dead human material was attached to it lol!:HappyWave:
No worries disqualify it if you want. I was merely illuding that it might contain parts of Jimmy Hoffa. Poking at dark a little and thinking he would come in this thread and respond. So Professor Monty took the bait instead of the Dark one! I still snapped that dead bunker that's real as can be. What great dead behemoths are you finding in long island let's see em! Or would you like me to get some grey poupon for the last common seagull pic you posted. How do we know you didnt find a piece of driftwood and whacked the head off that gull to make it look cooler before you took the pic? Ozzy Osbourne would be proud! btw i did miss this banter. Hope you won't feel insulted if we continue! :laugh:

storminsteve
09-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Holy Hotdogs! You put up a pic of grey poupon in your avatar! Awesome!!!!!!!!:laugh::clapping::clapping::clappin g::clapping:

Monty
09-14-2014, 06:50 PM
^^^^^^^ Wow you took the shoe pic and blowed it up to see if any dead human material was attached to it lol!:HappyWave:
No worries disqualify it if you want. I was merely illuding that it might contain parts of Jimmy Hoffa. Poking at dark a little and thinking he would come in this thread and respond. So Professor Monty took the bait instead of the Dark one! I still snapped that dead bunker that's real as can be. ? Ozzy Osbourne would be proud! btw i did miss this banter. Hope you won't feel insulted if we continue! :laugh:
Checked the bylaws of the Dead Things Thread and posting something that is not dead in the Dead Things Thread nullifies a dead thing posted (so your post is like even.....or something like that). Lets keep things Dead around here :ROFLMAO
Great to have you back, did you at least catch that shoe? A few years ago I caught one on a darter.

DarkSkies
09-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Poking at dark a little and thinking he would come in this thread and respond. So Professor Monty took the bait instead of the Dark one!

Nice try Steve. I'm staying out of this thread.
I don't want to be accused of favoritism in case we ever develop this into a yearly awards ceremony with trophies.:kooky::HappyWave:

J Barbosa
09-14-2014, 07:22 PM

dead bunker looks almost petrified - you can imagine it screaming as something pushed it onto the beach

Amateur hour...since when do shoes count? Nice try but did you really think we weren't going to notice?

I see taking a break has made you loose your touch Steve. Did you buy that bunker and then make it look like you found it?

storminsteve
09-15-2014, 10:52 AM
Checked the bylaws of the Dead Things Thread and posting something that is not dead in the Dead Things Thread nullifies a dead thing posted (so your post is like even.....or something like that). Lets keep things Dead around here :ROFLMAO
Great to have you back, did you at least catch that shoe? A few years ago I caught one on a darter.

Amateur hour...since when do shoes count? Nice try but did you really think we weren't going to notice?
I see taking a break has made you loose your touch Steve. Did you buy that bunker and then make it look like you found it?

monty was lmao at the Dead Things bylaws. You should write up those rules and post them here lol! I strongly believe my bunker should not be disqualified. The shoe I got when dragging a bucktail in the surf so that was my reference to dark and the torso and why I joked about it. Please don't take my bunker find away it was the only one that night!
jb -boy you are really busting my stones!:rolleyes: Thats exactly how I found the bunker. Looked like it had been chased on the beach by something big. So where are your dead thing pics lately? It was my first time fishing since MA and that was the best I could find. I am the King of finding dead things so I thought there might be some jealousy. All you have to do is get out there and fish. You can find dead things too!:idea:

Monty
09-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Fished last night and found some stuff. Monty what do you have to counter with?

How about a 38 inch and 40 inch dead stripers?
Well to be honest, JB saw the 38" bass first, so that's his puppy (on bottom)

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_9_21_40_dead.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_9_21_38_dead.jpg

J Barbosa
09-22-2014, 06:30 AM
We are unstoppable together...at least when it comes to finding dead bass.

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 11:42 AM
How about a 38 inch and 40 inch dead stripers?
Well to be honest, JB saw the 38" bass first, so that's his puppy (on bottom)

Oh so now you have an assistant helping you find things? First you had Dark helping you. Now it's JB? Wow! At least all the dead things I find I find on my own.:burn: :laugh: btw those are nice pics, it's ashame they ended up like that on the beach. draggers?

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 11:49 AM

Dead things bylaws Appendix -
If a dead thing is found by 2 members of this site while on an expedition, that dead thing can only be given 1/2 credit, Ipsofacto the confusion as to which pair of eyes actually saw it first. To keep the integrity of the honor system if such members are finding things together they need to post pics separately. Otherwise giving rise to claims of collusion and dead thing jerrymandering!:blackeye: :HappyWave:

JB find your own dead things. No fair you guys teaming up together!

basshunter
09-26-2014, 12:25 PM
Lol at bylaws and rules of dead thing. Keep em coming.

Monty
09-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Dead things bylaws Appendix -
If a dead thing is found by 2 members of this site while on an expedition, that dead thing can only be given 1/2 credit, Ipsofacto the confusion as to which pair of eyes actually saw it first. To keep the integrity of the honor system if such members are finding things together they need to post pics separately. Otherwise giving rise to claims of collusion and dead thing jerrymandering!:blackeye: :HappyWave:

JB find your own dead things. No fair you guys teaming up together!

I think you are actually crying in the dead things thread. Are those tears on your keyboard??
Rule 10 in the dead things thread is "No crying in the dead things thread".

Now grab a tissue, wipe your tears away and find something dead.
Toughen up :headbang: :viking:

Maybe team up with Dark for a night, you guys could cover 5 -10 miles of beach, sleep in a few porta-poties and maybe, maybe find a dead thing :ROFLMAO

Not sure what killed the bass, is a shame.

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Now grab a tissue, wipe your tears away and find something dead.
Toughen up :headbang: :viking:

Maybe team up with Dark for a night, you guys could cover 5 -10 miles of beach, sleep in a few porta-poties and maybe, maybe find a dead thing :ROFLMAO

Hey if you are saying you need an assistant to help you find dead things, just say it. Last time I checked in the classifieds there was no dead things helper assistant positions available.:moon:
As for teaming up with dark, I don't need dark, you, jb or anyone else to help me find dead things! Real men can find dead things on there own. Thats the point. If you need a helper maybe its time to give up surf fishing and look into retirement homes. I understand if you can't find on your own no worries. Then we should ask dark to change to thread title to dead things found by partners at the beach!:HappyWave:

williehookem
09-26-2014, 01:31 PM
those are nice pics, it's ashame they ended up like that on the beach. draggers?

Gillnetters got to them. There was a post on fb about it. I think they let them go dead because they were over limit, Absolutely disgusting. Then the gillnetters cry when there is no bass. Someone should sink the boat that did that.
Love this thread it's better than the comedy channel.

jigfreak
09-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Then we should ask dark to change to thread title to dead things found by partners at the beach!:HappyWave:

Wouldn't that limit the areas? Off the top of my head I can only think of Asbury, Gunnison, and Higbee beach fitting that description.;)

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 01:45 PM
Now I'm getting the picture. Bro-mance?:laugh: :HappyWave:

bababooey
09-26-2014, 01:49 PM

Don't ask, don't tell.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Hilarious thread fellas, no matter which team you are playing for.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

J Barbosa
09-26-2014, 02:59 PM

Steve -->:waaah:

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 10:13 PM

Gee, that is so touching!:rolleyes:

Steve -->:waaah:

Don't ask, don't tell.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What bababooey said! OK JB, I won't ask, so you don't have to tell about it. I just found a previously unposted pic of you and Monty looking for dead things together along the shoreline at montauk.:laugh: :HappyWave:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18906&stc=1

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Was looking at my pic files. I found this in June and forgot to post it. The half carcass was around 2 feet long. prob 30 pounds when it was alive.
From nomoco. Lets see you jokers beat that. boom!!!!:kicknuts:

storminsteve
09-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Found this tonite. No fish caught but I was on the hunt for dead stuff as well.
boom x2!!!!!:HappyWave:

7deadlyplugs
09-26-2014, 10:40 PM
gee, that is so touching!:rolleyes:

What bababooey said! Ok jb, i won't ask, so you don't have to tell about it. I just found a previously unposted pic of you and monty looking for dead things together at montauk.:laugh: :happywave:
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18906&stc=1

lol!

porgy75
09-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Now that's funny right there! It's good to see the right level of maturity with the ball busting. I think on another site guys would be threatening to fight each other right now. Really enjoy the ball busting competitiveness and awesome dead thing pics. I will try to find one next time I fish. Keep up the good work!

bababooey
09-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Now that's funny right there! It's good to see the right level of maturity with the ball busting. I think on another site guys would be threatening to fight each other right now. Really enjoy the ball busting competitiveness and awesome dead thing pics.

I hope they realize I was just busting too.:HappyWave: The guys bust my balls all the time because of the women I choose to sleep with. So what if I am paying for it? I never let online comments get to me. After all this is only the interweb! I prefer to think of it as helping economically disadvantaged women pay for their college tuition. If anyone doesn't like that thats their problem. I am a fat, balding middle age guy who is out of shape and tied up in a loveless marriage with a wedding ring. These interludes help me escape my life for a little while just like fishing helps you take a break from your lives.
Vive la difference!:)

Monty
09-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Yeah I hope they realize I was just busting too.:HappyWave: The guys bust my balls all the time because of the women I choose to sleep with. So what if I am paying for it? I never let online comments get to me. After all this is only the interweb! I prefer to think of it as helping economically disadvantaged women pay for their college tuition. If anyone doesn't like that thats their problem. I am a fat, balding middle age guy who is out of shape and tied up in a loveless marriage with a wedding ring. These interludes help me escape my life for a little while just like fishing helps you take a break from your lives.
Vive la difference!:)
What the heck are you talking about????
This is the dead things thread, you want to bust your own balls go herehttp://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9663-Stripers-And-Anglers-Ball-Busting-thread&p=82160#post82160 Lostatsea beat me to it.

By the way, always enjoy your posts :HappyWave:
Just think you had a little lapse there and got the threads mixed up.

bababooey
09-27-2014, 03:14 PM
^^^^^^ Yeah I started drinking early today.
Sorry for the hijack.
I enjoy you posts as well.:HappyWave:

Monty
09-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Dead things 2014 pics through 9/27 are located here http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?9697-Dead-Things-2014-3-4-Year-Leader-Poll&p=82179&posted=1#post82179

Vote for the leader for 2014 (so far.)

cowherder
09-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Funny thread gents keep it going!

Blazin420
10-01-2014, 07:54 AM
1 of my favorite threads here!!!..

And funny thing is since i started reading it i find myself looking all over for dead things hahaha kinda wierd:scared::laugh:.....

Well while im here fishing sucked yesterday AM so i was scouting for something dead other than the fishing and only came up with this...Obviously found it in the rocks

J Barbosa
10-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Nice find.

cowherder
10-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Nice find blazin. How long was it. Dead eel?

storminsteve
10-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Nice going blazing. Nothing for me this morning. How about you gents monty and jbarbosa?

Monty
10-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Nice going blazing. Nothing for me this morning. How about you gents monty and jbarbosa?

Long Island trip where I fished a pristine beach....with nothing dead.
Will find something tomorrow or Tuesday.
Nice find Blazing.Your making Storminsteve, JB and me look like the stooges.

Blazin420
10-06-2014, 07:49 AM
Long Island trip where I fished a pristine beach....with nothing dead.
Will find something tomorrow or Tuesday.
Nice find Blazing.Your making Storminsteve, JB and me look like the stooges.
Ha thanks Monty! Didnt get out this weekend...Hopefully be out looking for dead things this week..Oh maybe a fish or 2 lol...

Ya no cowherder i dont no what it was from it was about 16in long maybe..

Monty
10-07-2014, 04:23 PM

Not much, but did beat the Dead Things Skunk :thumbsup:

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_7_Dead_2.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_7_Dead_1.jpg

Monty
10-16-2014, 08:33 PM
Some dead stuff from a recent trip.
Your turn Storminsteve :ROFLMAO

On a side note, I have never seen so many dead Striped Bass in an area. Something is wrong out on the Island. And its with certain people I am thinking.

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Dead_3-1024x541.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Dead_2-1024x588.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Dead_1-1024x592.jpg

A dead things action shot
http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Bird_eat_fish.jpg

storminsteve
10-17-2014, 09:22 AM
On a side note, I have never seen so many dead Striped Bass in an area. Something is wrong out on the Island. And its with certain people I am thinking.

Well you got me beat. I fished this morning before sunrise. The water was clean and the beach was spotless. Hardly any trash either. Seems a lot of people aren't fishing. What are those guys in long guyland doing out there. filleting shorts on the beach? That's a lot, it sucks to see. Nice finds anyway

Monty
10-17-2014, 09:51 AM
????

What did you say??

storminsteve
10-17-2014, 09:57 AM
^^^^ Post right above yours, dude.:HappyWave:

Monty
10-17-2014, 12:09 PM
^^^^ Post right above yours, dude.:HappyWave:

Was a very crazy morning. Way to much dead stuff. Thinking there are commercial boats responsible for a lot of dead bass there.

storminsteve
10-25-2014, 09:51 AM
I don't want to hex your trips but I am failing big time here. Last night nothing. Last 2 trips nothing. In a dead thing slump. Anyone know what vehicle Monty drives? May have to find out and put a GPS tracker on it!:HappyWave:

Blazin420
10-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Fishing was slow last night so i went on a dead things hunt...That was slow too just 1 skate and all the dead spearing on the beach

storminsteve
11-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Nice going blazin. I walked the beach a bit on the way back last night and could not find a thing. Still in a dead thing slump. By the time I get back in the swing of things I'm going to need something big like a whale or seal to get back to the top lol.

Blazin420
11-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Thanks Steve:HappyWave:

Only dead thing last night was a snapper i happened to see in the dark!

Monty
11-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Nice going blazin. I walked the beach a bit on the way back last night and could not find a thing. Still in a dead thing slump. By the time I get back in the swing of things I'm going to need something big like a whale or seal to get back to the top lol.

I am in a bit of a dead things slump too. Nice C and R on that Bass :HappyWave:

Only dead thing last night was a snapper i happened to see in the dark!

Way to keep picking up a dead thing here and there :thumbsup:

Monty
11-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Found on this mornings walk.

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2014_10_3_Dead.jpg

storminsteve
01-07-2015, 07:25 AM
To the top for the dead things thread. So you guys can see some of my effort. Look forward to the competition this year. Anyone else is welcome. You will have to put in some work to beat me though.:wheeeee:

Monty
01-08-2015, 05:45 AM
To the top for the dead things thread. So you guys can see some of my effort. Look forward to the competition this year. Anyone else is welcome. You will have to put in some work to beat me though.:wheeeee:

Here is your best day for dead things in 2014 vs my best day for dead things for 2014.....both impressive. :headbang:

Your pics of that day

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/deadblue_all_1-945x1024.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/deadblue_all_2-1024x600.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/deadstriper-1.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/deadstriper-2.jpg

My pics (note the action pics of bird picking at carcass :thumbsup:)

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Dead_3-1024x541.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Dead_2-1024x588.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Dead_1-1024x592.jpg

http://rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2014_10_12_Bird_eat_fish.jpg

storminsteve
01-10-2015, 12:27 PM
My pics (note the action pics of bird picking at carcass :thumbsup:)

Dude with all due respect you are off your rocker!
I looked at your pics and found a lot of little itsy bitty pieces of bones. Look at my pics they are all solid fish and DIFFERENT fish. There were about 30 dead fish on the beach that day and I managed to take pics of each one. Your pics could have been busted up and been the part of one or 2 fish after the birds got to them! Even the seagull and his pals could have been the culprits.
No sir I am definitely the winner in this one in terms of quality and actual dead things not just body parts. Well Im not looking to fight just wanted to wish you success for this year. I will not be holding back. Look forward to some healthy competition!:HappyWave:

Monty
01-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Dude with all due respect you are off your rocker!
I looked at your pics and found a lot of little itsy bitty pieces of bones. Look at my pics they are all solid fish and DIFFERENT fish. There were about 30 dead fish on the beach that day and I managed to take pics of each one. Your pics could have been busted up and been the part of one or 2 fish after the birds got to them! Even the seagull and his pals could have been the culprits.
No sir I am definitely the winner in this one in terms of quality and actual dead things not just body parts. Well Im not looking to fight just wanted to wish you success for this year. I will not be holding back. Look forward to some healthy competition!:HappyWave:

Looking forward to a good competition to in 2015 too, :ROFLMAO I think you fell off and lost your rocker in 2013, :HappyWave:
I think the comparison of those 2 days is close, the "action shots" usually score pretty high. You certainly have the poundage.

cowherder
04-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Whose going to be the first to take a pic of a dead thing? I haven't found one yet. monty? storminsteve? bueller?

Monty
04-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Whose going to be the first to take a pic of a dead thing? I haven't found one yet. monty? storminsteve? bueller?

I'm having a difficult time getting out there now. This thing called work is getting in the way. Early May things should pick up big time (stuff just dies in May (that old saying "April showers bring May Dead Stuff :viking: )).

hookedonbass
04-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Agreed. we need a couple good noreasters to tear stuff up and wash those dead creatures up on the beach

storminsteve
04-07-2015, 08:19 PM

already my fans await! Yes thank you dude. I will be the first this year. I'm going out friday night. i will spend 3 hours fishing and 3 hours scouting dead things. If I can't find them in one place I will drive to another. One of us has to take the reins here. It might as well be me.:cool:

storminsteve
04-07-2015, 08:20 PM
I'm having a difficult time getting out there now. This thing called work is getting in the way. Early May things should pick up big time (stuff just dies in May (that old saying "April showers bring May Dead Stuff :viking: )).

If you're having a hard time getting out I could always spot you a week or two. lmk if you want me to hold back on my scouting. Don't want to leave you too far behind in the dust this year.:whoo:

hookedonbass
04-09-2015, 08:15 AM
:scared:Hope you don'[t get too far ahead of yourself with that trophy stormin steve. I have been reading this thread. One of my favorite threads on the site. will try to find some stuff too. Good luck to all the s&a dead things finders!

ledhead36
04-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Have been walking the beaches too and haven't seen much. More crowds are coming every day. Wish dead worm boxes and clam bags counted I would win this contest for sure.

Monty
04-25-2015, 08:43 PM

If you're having a hard time getting out I could always spot you a week or two. lmk if you want me to hold back on my scouting. Don't want to leave you too far behind in the dust this year.:whoo:

Heading out tonight for the first trip for 2015. Hitting up a new area for me on Long Island. Thank you Storminsteve for "spotting" me a few weeks.
Time to make the doughnuts..

storminsteve
04-26-2015, 08:21 AM
You're welcome monty. I was out scouting and fishing last night. No dead things. There were a few bunker heads and pieces of dead bait laying around. Could have snapped the pics and posted. Decided to give you one more chance to take the lead so it's a fairer contest this year. I'm pushing myself to find some real cool dead stuff. Other than bunker heads and fishermen garbage I have been disappointed. Hope the next trip is better for me. Good luck guys and may the best man win!

Monty
04-26-2015, 03:55 PM
Decided to give you one more chance to take the lead so it's a fairer contest this year. Good luck guys and may the best man win!

Ok great. So I'll kick off 2015 with a Long Island Dead Bird (LIDB)

http://i2.wp.com/rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/2015_4_26_Dead_1.jpg

seamonkey
04-26-2015, 06:00 PM
In some parts of south jersey with some potatos and beer it would be dinner! Nice shot there.

robmedina
04-27-2015, 06:42 AM
Shux, I slid my kayak over a carcass like that yesterday. If I had known that would qualify I would have taken a pic. LOL!

Blazin420
05-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Figured id be first on the board for May:HappyWave:...Took a walk with the wife this afternoon on the beach and found these!! I was snapping pics and she was like "WHat the hell is wrong with you"haha...I said its for the website i go on....She just shook here head:laugh::laugh:

cowherder
05-05-2015, 10:49 PM
I was snapping pics and she was like "WHat the hell is wrong with you"haha...I said its for the website i go on....She just shook here head:laugh::laugh:

Yeah what the hell is wrong with us to put up these dead things??lol I guess they just don't understand thats why we are from mars and they are from venus!
nice dead pic!

Monty
05-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Figured id be first on the board for May:HappyWave:...Took a walk with the wife this afternoon on the beach and found these!! I was snapping pics and she was like "WHat the hell is wrong with you"haha...I said its for the website i go on....She just shook here head:laugh::laugh:
Way to get on the board!
Things should start to heat up soon with dead stuff everywhere.....

Yeah what the hell is wrong with us to put up these dead things??lol I guess they just don't understand thats why we are from mars and they are from venus!
nice dead pic!
You and Storminsteve going to get on the board soon?

Blazin420
05-06-2015, 06:41 AM
With all the blues that will be left on the beach:( im sure there will ALOT to be posted up soon...im gonna give u guys a run for your money this year:laugh:

seamonkey
05-06-2015, 08:49 AM
haha lol. If there was a like button I would hit it for this thread!

Monty
05-06-2015, 07:42 PM
With all the blues that will be left on the beach:( im sure there will ALOT to be posted up soon...im gonna give u guys a run for your money this year:laugh:

:huh: Maybe give Cowherder a bit of competition, but no offense (actually a little offensive), your really not in Storminsteve's or my league with dead stuff.....:HappyWave: :ROFLMAO

Blazin420
05-07-2015, 03:30 PM
:huh: Maybe give Cowherder a bit of competition, but no offense (actually a little offensive), your really not in Storminsteve's or my league with dead stuff.....:HappyWave: :ROFLMAOChallenge ACCEPTED Monty!!!!!:HappyWave::moon::ROFLMAO

storminsteve
05-08-2015, 09:18 AM
I am the king I will leave all you guys in the dust. monty you will need to find another montauk monster to keep up.

storminsteve
05-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Blazing nice going best of luck to you!

Monty
05-08-2015, 02:32 PM
I am the king I will leave all you guys in the dust. monty you will need to find another montauk monster to keep up.

:boring:

Blazin420
05-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Got another!!!:HappyWave:....

Monty
05-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Got another!!!:HappyWave:....

Nice.
Just a heads up, some times Storminsteve runs into a dead things slump and resorts to some "extreme levels" of finding dead things.
I think he will even start trying to get intel on dead stuff. We keep the locations of dead stuff to ourselves, not like the fishing intel which is really just guys blabbering where they caught fish, spot burning.
So if he reaches out to you, just ignore him...:ROFLMAO

I think he may also use an alias also, such as RainyRaulph, ThunderstormTom, PolarVortexPaul, SmoggySmurf, SupercellSebastian, SunnySal, DrizzlyDan, HurricaneHal, GaleforceGeorge, BlizzardBill, TornadoTim, LighteningLouie, BreezyBen, CloudburstCharlie, CycloneCurtis, FoggyFred, ElninoEd, FlashFloodFletch, . Just a heads up.....

storminsteve
05-09-2015, 06:08 PM
:HappyWave:I'll stick with stormin steve dude. Not all of us can have ultra cool names like white water monty 2.0! I'll let my dead things speak for themselves. Hey thanks for the kudos anyway, I know one beach where they have been slaughtering blues its like a death zone every year. Pretty soon I'll bee leader of the pack. Good luck to everyone and lets see some cool things posted! Nice going blazing.

madcaster
05-09-2015, 10:00 PM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19337&stc=1not sure what this is ....rabbit .....cat ......(sorry Monty) ....I've walked pass it for a few weeks now

Monty
05-10-2015, 12:05 PM
not sure what this is ....rabbit .....cat ......(sorry Monty) ....I've walked pass it for a few weeks now

Lets call it a rabbit and we can all be happy :HappyWave:

Here is what I found on my Long Island trip this AM

http://i0.wp.com/rocksimpson.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2015_5_10_D1.jpg

madcaster
05-11-2015, 03:02 PM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19338&stc=1jelly fish head ....not sure what kind it was ....but some guy told me it's a bad one ... legs where gone ....lots of them on the beach

cowherder
05-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Nice going guys! madcaster that def looks like a portuguese manowar but without the tentacles. Nice find.

cowherder
05-11-2015, 03:13 PM
That is crazy if there were a lot of them. I think they usually come in to the bays around July?

Blazin420
05-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Good finds fellas!! I only managed to find this last night...There were plenty of dead horseshoe crabs but i feel thats an easy find..

Monty
05-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Good finds fellas!! I only managed to find this last night...There were plenty of dead horseshoe crabs but i feel thats an easy find..
Nice find, horse shoe crabs are banned from the dead things thread, like you said, too easy.

If my memory is correct, usually we have a few Big Drum pics by now.

fishinmission78
05-14-2015, 09:11 AM
Good memory. Usually we are catching puppy drum in the back of island beach this time of year too. Not too many showed up yet. Just a few in april left over from the power plant and then nothing. As for the hose shoe crabs being banned that is a big lol. Maybe you should write a dead things rulebook dude. You seem to be one of the most knowledgable ones here. Just saying.:cool:

fishinmission78
05-14-2015, 09:12 AM
Nice finds gents. madcaster that def looks like a man o war body. We get them in the bbay around june some years.

J Barbosa
05-14-2015, 02:20 PM
I am finding so many dead things its impossible to take pictures of them all.

Blaze I have a hot lead for you! NJ Dead stuff will leave LI dead stuff in the dust.

Monty
05-14-2015, 02:23 PM

Blaze I have a hot lead for you! NJ Dead stuff will leave LI dead stuff in the dust.

You finding dead stuff while in your kayak out there?
LI dead stuff kicked jersey's *** dead stuff last year.

finchaser
05-14-2015, 02:31 PM

Logical NY 's homicide rate also kicks Jerseys a_s so it is only fitting

Blazin420
05-14-2015, 03:17 PM

Let me no brotha!! We'll leave these "new yorkers" in the dust:ROFLMAO

storminsteve
05-16-2015, 03:04 PM

Nice going blazing! Good find! I was out last night. Couldnt do too much on the fishing. Only 2 small blues on an sp. I did find a lot of dead stuff. I'll start out with these birds to whet the fellas' appetite.

storminsteve
05-16-2015, 03:11 PM

What are you nuts dude???????????????????
Maybe in your mind they did. Might I remind you that in one single night I found 25 separate dead blues and bass. They were all pic worthy and it was a nasty stench on that beach for at least 2 weeks. I don't know how any of you other fellas didn't stumble across them particularly you! Here you go 23 separate dead blues and 2 stripers all in one night!
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6995-Dead-stuff-found-while-fishing-%28beware-gross-picture%29/page16 That's ok I got some great shots lines up for this year. I will take the trophy or am willing to co share with jb and blazing.:headbang:

Let me no brotha!! We'll leave these "new yorkers" in the dust:ROFLMAO

jb please some hints. I found a bunch of stuff last night and will post soon. I am thinking we are in the same area and should share intel. I agree 100% with you blazin. We have to put these uppity grey poupon new yorkers in their place. NJ ROCKS for dead things. We are the dead thing capital of the east coast it's time to represent!:kicknuts::ROFLMAO

storminsteve
05-16-2015, 03:16 PM
Hey !!!! Focus, your drifting again....:ROFLMAO

Here, from two weeks ago....
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18267&stc=1

See this is what monty puts up pics of dead bunker. Might as well be posting pics of dead horseshoe crabs. there are hundreds of dead bunker and dead horseshoe crabs littering certain beaches right now. One dead bunker is no big deal it's as common as pimples on a drunk guys ***! We should ban dead bunker pics and horseshoe crab pics from the thread unless they are a lot of them and then give them bonus points if they are artistically arranged.
who agrees with me?
Yea or Nay?

storminsteve
05-16-2015, 03:18 PM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18270&stc=1I went back and ,,,WHAT.....lol

If we had a bonus point system madcaster should get at least 20 points for this. Awesome photoshop dude!

bababooey
05-16-2015, 03:40 PM
NJ ROCKS for dead things. We are the dead thing capital of the east coast it's time to represent!:kicknuts::ROFLMAO

We certainly do. They still haven't found Jimmy Hoffa yet.

bababooey
05-16-2015, 03:42 PM
If we had a bonus point system madcaster should get at least 20 points for this. Awesome photoshop dude!

x2. I think you guys should award extra points for artfully arranged dead stuff or cool photoshops.Nice work madcaster.

surferman
05-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Awesome thread if there was a like button I would hit it. I haven't seen too much this year on the ocean beaches so far. A few skates when I didn't have my camera. I didn't even see anyone get sea robins yet wich I assumed because the water was too cold. Keep em coming guys!

7deadlyplugs
05-16-2015, 04:06 PM
This is crazy! Other guys are on the internet bragging about the biggest stripers. You dudes are bickering back and for bragging rights to which dead things you have seen and which are not pic worthy. I do have to say it makes for some awesome reading though. Nice work.