PDA

View Full Version : Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

bababooey
05-14-2018, 07:28 PM
Reallly gents if you were competing for pieces of pooty tang, then it would be interesting and worth fighting for. Just dead stuff, lmao!!

storminsteve
05-16-2018, 11:11 PM
Don't listen to Monty, he makes these rulles up as he goes along. :waaah: I posted all my dead stuff up fair and square. Side note, went back and looked for the dead bunny I was talking about and it was gone. I'll just find another dead thing, because, wait for it, I am the King of Dead Things! :viking:

storminsteve
05-16-2018, 11:16 PM
I don't care what anyone says I will win this year. Any of you other googans want to try and catch up, go right ahead it's a free country. One of the MANY dead things I have been finding. This was a striped bass larger than keeper size. It already had the gill cut. Wonder why it was laying there to rot?
Where are Monty's dead things, from 2018? Sound of crickets! :HappyWave:

Monty
05-17-2018, 07:04 AM
I don't care what anyone says I will win this year. Any of you other googans want to try and catch up, go right ahead it's a free country. One of the MANY dead things I have been finding. This was a striped bass larger than keeper size. It already had the gill cut. Wonder why it was laying there to rot?
Where are Monty's dead things, from 2018? Sound of crickets! :HappyWave:
Nice, first post for 2018....gotta start somewhere.
I am fishing new areas the start of this year where nothing is dead. So you get the head start which you really, really need.
Do not worry, the Island always comes through with the BEST DEAD STUFF.

storminsteve
05-17-2018, 01:04 PM
I consider you a worthy adversary, let the dead things pic collection begin! Good luck to you as well. :HappyWave:

hookset
05-17-2018, 01:10 PM
This was a striped bass larger than keeper size. It already had the gill cut. Wonder why it was laying there to rot?

Some people like to cull bass. Maybe they got a larger one, under 43". So this one went back as crab food.

Monty
05-20-2018, 12:36 PM
I consider you a worthy adversary, let the dead things pic collection begin! Good luck to you as well. :HappyWave:
:HappyWave:
I think I am a bit more than a worthy adversary....Im' like your Dead Things Nightmare.
Left the "alive" area of LI and went back to where some dead stuff is on the Island this trip.
My first Dead Thing of 2018.

bababooey
05-31-2018, 10:38 PM
Awesome. Is that the son of the long island monster?

bababooey
05-31-2018, 10:39 PM
Do any of you guys fish near sea isle city? LOTS of dead things washed up.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/05/dozens_of_dead_turtles_found_dead_in_a_single_crab .html

storminsteve
06-01-2018, 03:35 PM
:HappyWave:
I think I am a bit more than a worthy adversary....Im' like your Dead Things Nightmare.
Left the "alive" area of LI and went back to where some dead stuff is on the Island this trip.
My first Dead Thing of 2018.

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21473&stc=1

blah blah blah. Looks suspiciously like road kill that was removed from the blacktop and placed on the beach! Don't you have a bunch of cats? Any of them die suddenly? I call for the CSI authentication team!:HappyWave:

storminsteve
06-01-2018, 03:49 PM
One of the many dead things I have been finding, Next!!!!!!!

jigfreak
06-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Saw that post about the turtles. Also read something about a dead whale off of long branch. Horseshoe crabs are pretty mundane, you guys should get out there and get cracking.

Monty
06-01-2018, 09:00 PM
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21473&d=1526834149&thumb=1

One of the many dead things I have been finding, Next!!!!!!!http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21494&d=1527882518

Well its nice you found something. Congrats :boring:
Let me know when you are ready to step into the Dead Things Major League :ROFLMAO

plugcrazy
06-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Hey steve is that your heiny bottle or montys? You two drinking on the beach and fishing together? I'm a bud man myself.:fishing: