PDA

View Full Version : This kinda pissed me off

Doublerunner
08-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Just got home from vacation but while I was away I walk my dog every morning, early in the am, before breakfast. Where I was there is a wall memorial to honor local veterans who died serving their country and there is a brick lined path and standing area around the wall. It's in a place that you can't help but notice it as you walk by. So nothing unusual on my way out but on my way back I notice dog crap on the bricks right in front of the wall. So I know it's fresh and I look around for a bit and can't see any one walking their dog. So I go ahead and clean it up. I didn't mind cleaning it up so much as I can't believe someone else just let their dog do that :burn:

Monty
08-30-2010, 07:01 AM
Its completely intolerable.
In today's society in this country the amount of disrespect displayed to other people is unacceptable. It disgusts me.:burn:

finchaser
08-30-2010, 07:38 AM
Its completely intolerable.
In today's society in this country the amount of disrespect displayed to other people is unacceptable. It disgusts me.:burn:

What he^^said:clapping::clapping:

rip316
08-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Well said.

DarkSkies
08-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Selfishness and disrespect for others, the mantra of the day for many people out there. "Me first" http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

Simp
08-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Totally unacceptable behavior.:beatin: