PDA

View Full Version : trip

striperhunter
09-12-2010, 04:48 PM
:fishing:Just got back had a few short bass and some nice size blues .water cleared up wedesday and the bait started to show up friday nite and sat morning fishing started turn on.

storminsteve
09-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Sounds like an awesome trip. Did you fish Block, or the mainland? What were you throwing up there, eels?

blitzhunter
09-13-2010, 08:45 AM
What general area did you fish? The salt ponds and Narr Bay or the ocean? Cool report.

striperhunter
09-13-2010, 11:46 AM
fished westerly and narrag, breachway throwing swimmers and sluggo and poppers. :fishing:

dogfish
09-13-2010, 01:55 PM
fished westerly and narrag, breachway throwing swimmers and sluggo and poppers. :fishing:

That's it?
Boy you can really tell a fish story!:rolleyes:
Any details or fish pics, give em up!
I haven't been fishing for a month.:plastered:

striperhunter
09-14-2010, 01:17 PM
The trip started a day late arrived sun sunday because of the storm water cleared up wedesday and the bait started to appear on that afternoon caught afew bass here and there the fish turned on friday nite and saterday morning bass and blues but I had to leave my hotel saterday morning :fishing:

ledhead36
09-14-2010, 01:43 PM
The trip started a day late arrived sun sunday because of the storm water cleared up wedesday and the bait started to appear on that afternoon caught afew bass here and there the fish turned on friday nite and saterday morning bass and blues but I had to leave my hotel saterday morning :fishing:

That sucks, why do we have to stop just when we get into a happy routine? Why - it's the game of life, my friends. It looks like you at least got into some fish, good deal!