PDA

View Full Version : The Mosque at ground zero: Tolerance?

DarkSkies
10-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Sent in by Surfstix, thanks.

Subject: Fwd: Fw: TOLERANCE
read the huge idea below

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque
being built near Ground Zero.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The
mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to
the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call
one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other
being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent
to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like
"Iraq o' Ribs"?

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called
Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window
modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy
Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the
other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem
solved.

If you agree in promoting tolerance and you think this is a good plan,
pass it on.

storminsteve
10-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Tolerance and torture-

I am so sick of hearing how their sensibilities are offended, and WE should be more tolerant. Let's not forget how they tortured our soldiers and put it out there on video for all the world to see. :2flip:

rip316
10-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Eff these people. I am never going to kiss their ***. This is our country. Send them all back. ALL OF THEM. Smelly, cow worshipping, pigs. I have had a few run ins with these people which explains my attitude toward them.

fishinmission78
10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Eff these people. I am never going to kiss their ***. This is our country. Send them all back. ALL OF THEM. Smelly, cow worshipping, pigs. I have had a few run ins with these people which explains my attitude toward them.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?;) :clapping:
Also add to that the fact they beat and torture and execute their women for the smallest infractions. Their women have no rights over there, and they want us to "understand" their needs better? Eff them.:2flip:

rip316
10-07-2010, 06:48 PM
All I can see over and over in my mind is the video I saw of the reporters that were captured when this war started. The video where they lined them up with sacks on their heads and the hooded scumbags standing behind them then taking the sacks off their heads and pulling a machete out and slicing their heads off while the other Americans watched knowing they were next.

That is one of the problems I have with this whole picture. If I could join the military I would. I would go there and just squeeze off into all of these bastards. There are more terrorist cells still here in our own back yards. We need to keep our eyes open because these scumbags are not done killing us in our own country.

Best of all, what do you people do, you elect one of them as President. This jerkoff won't salute the flag for crying out loud. What the hell is going on here. Again, Sorry for the rant but, this is really a touchy subject with me.

rip316
10-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh yea I forgot. EFFUMALL!!!!!!!!!!!

finchaser
10-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Best of all, what do you people do, you elect one of them as President. This jerkoff won't salute the flag for crying out loud. What the hell is going on here. Again, Sorry for the rant but, this is really a touchy subject with me.

You can thank all the people who voted for him if you can find one to admit it. They wanted change:burn: The country got screwed and they got lied to. But on 11/2/10 we can vote out the garbage that support and fund his bull s_ _t. Most importantly this could put a stop to Obama care.