PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like blitz pics?

SharkHart
10-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Well sorry not yet but soon, im still in LI town ;) without all my equipt

Apparently waiting for the run to die down is a lost courtesy, so ill put up a few soon, the visuals are off the charts up here, and the longevity when they show is very high.

I am using a new high def camera, if i cant do my usual video magic ill cry. I sacfriced some interesting time for shots and getting to my camera inside my waders is tough but i think I am locked and loaded with some great stuff and one more day to go if im not in traction.

All to be shown on my fav fishing website :thumbsup:

DarkSkies
10-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I sacfriced some interesting time for shots and getting to my camera inside my waders is tough but i think I am locked and loaded with some great stuff and one more day to go if im not in traction.

All to be shown on my fav fishing website :thumbsup:

It sucks when the action is great and you want to document it, 'cause you know that's the likely time when you would have nailed that 30 or 40. Murphy's Law. :burn:
Can't wait to see the pics, glad yer havin a blast. :thumbsup:

storminsteve
10-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them, let's see them.:d
Please don't keep us in suspense for too long!

wish4fish
10-11-2010, 07:45 PM
dude dont torture us we need sum blitz pics pls post up!:plastered:

jigfreak
10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
:ttiwwop:

Hope you're having fun, Shark!

strikezone31
10-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Hey false advertising! :d Isn't it great to be in the middle of all that action? It was crazy today!

rockhopper
10-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Some of the best fishing ever guys get up there!