PDA

View Full Version : A blessing or a curse?

stripermania
10-28-2010, 07:22 PM
How many of you take your cell phones out with you? Do you think they are a blessing or a curse for the fishing world?

I get sick and tired of seeing calls see that the bite is on and reach for their phones. The next thing you know there are 30 guys trying to push their way in.

Remember when you say "Don't tell anyone" The second you hang up they are dialing their best buddy, because he owes them one.

LEAVE THE PHONES AT HOME.:beatin:

Monty
10-29-2010, 09:57 AM
I do not bring mine.
Fishing is getting away from everything for me.
I don't chase reports and don't want a lot of company :D

finchaser
10-29-2010, 12:00 PM
IMO cell phones are curses,without out them most people including some the self proclaimed professional guides would not catch as much as they do. also Clubs having look outs call in the masses on blitzes that once went unnoticed

The cell phone and the INTERNET are the 2 worst enemies of the bass and will lead to there demise:( .

The funny thing is people tell people who tell people hours or days after the fact that consider it up to date Intel. When they arrive there's nothing,but for some it's a new spot . This is not considered spot burning (which is a joke in it self) because it's not written on the INTERNET