PDA

View Full Version : Shimano 4500B baitrunner for sale, like new

DarkSkies
11-07-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm posting this for a guy I recently met while fishin. He's got a 4500B baitrunner, says it is in VG condition, he hardly ever used it.

He told me it's a 9 on a scale of 1-10 in terms of appearance and condition.

I wasn't able to confirm this, and want any potential buyer to know that I'm not responsible for any conditions, sales, or transactions when I post them up for someone. The principle of buyer education and knowledge should always be in each person's mind...

That being said, I don't mind helping people when I can, so here it is, the 4500B Baitrunner.

He paid $195 for it.
He mostly throws artificials and really hasn't much use for this reel.
He said he will sell it for $165.

He may be willing to sell it for a little less if you'll drive to pick it up.
He lives in Hazlet, NJ.

Anyone interested, PM or e-mail me, and I'll send ya his contact info. :thumbsup:

clamchucker
11-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Dark, please pm me that info. I am looking for one for my grandson.

rip316
11-07-2010, 02:34 PM
If it looks so good then why the pic of the box.

finchaser
11-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Selling reel for a stranger sight unseen not too:cool:

buckethead
11-08-2010, 06:06 PM
We want to see the reel, not the box.

DarkSkies
11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
I said I would list it for him. My obligation for this is over. It's one of those things where I wanted to honor my word. I didn't take pics of the reel because it would have taken another 15 minutes for him to dig it out of his SUV, and we only had a few minutes till the end of the tide.

Right now the fishin time is more important than a lot of things. If he wants to market this reel anymore, it's up to him....

I'll be busy fishin, hope you folks can understand that. :d :fishing: :HappyWave:

rip316
11-09-2010, 07:05 PM
No one is accusing you Dark of anything. Good to see you trying to help a fellow fishermen out. We just wanted to see the reel, not the box is all.