PDA

View Full Version : Reel Seat Thanksgiving tournament

DarkSkies
11-12-2010, 03:12 PM
The Reel Seat in Brielle is having a Thanksgiving tourney.
http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=6019&highlight=reel+seat

The Reel Seat Inc.
608 Green Ave.
Brielle, NJ 08730

(They are in the East part of the Brielle Marina by the RR bridge, right before you go over the Rt 35 bridge.)

Phone:
732-223-5353
fax: 732-223-4440

Email:
info@reelseat.com (info@reelseat.com)

Details:
Nov 26-28, 2010, Thanksgiving Weekend

Prizes:
The full details aren't available yet. Maybe DuskyDaze can post up when they are.
For now, at least one of the prizes will be a St Croix MojoSurf rod. :wow: :dribble:

Rules:
No entry fees....
1. Fish must have been caught from the surf.
2. Must be weighed in at the Reel Seat to qualify.

That's all for now, folks. There are some big migratory fish passing by, every day. Only a few more weeks before the sizes start shrinking, such as already happened in MA and some points N of us. Get out there and fish. :fishing:

PS - the Reel Seat also has some hard to find custom plugs for the surf (T-Bone, etc) and his tackle, plugs, and metal/jig prices are reasonable compared to some of the other tackle shops in the area. :thumbsup:

bababooey
11-12-2010, 04:08 PM
PS - the Reel Seat also has some hard to find custom plugs for the surf (T-Bone, etc) and his tackle, plugs, and metal/jig prices are reasonable compared to some of the other tackle shops in the area. :thumbsup:

X2. I have been in there and they have some good prices. Carries a lot of off-shore items, but it's also surprising the amount of surf items they have crammed in on the shelves and walls. Good place.

finchaser
11-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Great Free tournament and super surf and boat tackle shop

gjb1969
11-23-2010, 12:49 AM
I mite be there i am not doing a thing for turkey day