PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Dr. L suck

finchaser
11-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Sold out again

http://wildnewjersey.tv/2010/11/23/saving-seafood-snowe-blasts-noaa-for-selling-out-us-tuna-fisherman.aspx

Quote from a well know captain

Once again it's the American fisherman who has devastated the Tuna fishery, BS!!.
While every Charter and Party boat who depend on this fishery goes out of business, the French, Spanish and all the other rapers of the sea, go Scott free!
The fear of being caught (god forbid with a couple fish), that we need to survive, has kept boats tied to the dock, while those countries that don't abide by anything flourish. This is a total mockery on US and the powers that be.

If Ms. Lubchenco wasn't so concerned about her "Catch Shares Agenda" (blessed by our President) and was more concerned about the American fishermen, maybe we'd have a fighting chance!!
Sell outs, all of them! The only power these people have is here, on us...aren't you getting sick of it???

jonthepain
11-24-2010, 12:42 PM
yup

nitestrikes
11-24-2010, 09:02 PM
Sold out again

While every Charter and Party boat who depend on this fishery goes out of business, the French, Spanish and all the other rapers of the sea, go Scott free!
The fear of being caught (god forbid with a couple fish), that we need to survive, has kept boats tied to the dock, while those countries that don't abide by anything flourish. This is a total mockery on US and the powers that be.

[/B]Sell outs, all of them!
"I Fish, I Vote, I Marched"

I don't think any one politician cares what us fishermen think, despite what they all say. They are all full of crap, on both sides. I think that's why we need groups that can represent us to lobby these a-holes, and let them know we mean business. That's the only way to get noticed, or vote against anyone who doesn't represent fishermen in an election.