Come on Dark tell us.

DarkSkies
12-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey ya sounded sick on the phone, I was feelin bad for ya and told ya to put
Vicks !!!!
on your chest for the congestion.

Not....

*icks. :kooky::laugh:

That 2nd remedy is only available at the Asbury 8th Ave parking lot at 2am on a Sat night.:scared:

It aint my fault yer gettin old, and probably have hearing loss from all those loud pot-smokin, rock and roll concerts ya went to in the 80's. :bong2: :headbang: :hippie:

I hope your plumbing is better than your hearing, or should I be buying ya some depends for your next birthday? :don't know why: :ROFLMAO

Get well soon, ya lunatic! :HappyWave:

storminsteve
12-08-2010, 11:20 PM
That 2nd remedy is only available at the Asbury 8th Ave parking lot at 2am on a Sat night.:scared:

Does it have anything to do with the 90k Mercedes and cars of that class bouncing over the ruts in the lot?
What the heck are all those fancy cars doing there. They definitely can't be guys fishing. I've never seen gear in any of those cars. One time I thought they were parking them in that lot because there weren't enough spots on the street. But surely there are better places to park than that?:huh:

dogfish
12-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Something's fishy here, the story is getting strange, does Dark drive around in a 90k Mercedes?

wish4fish
12-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Something's fishy here, the story is getting strange, does Dark drive around in a 90k Mercedes?

dude dark wouldnt be caught dead in a mercedes thats for the richie riches in life. i wud drive a mercedes if someone gave it to me or won it in a contest i think it would be a chick magnet or if i had my choice i would have a new vette, but dark doesn't need a car for chicks because hes getting kind of old and lame already. and dogfish the thing about the mercedes is that you have to know the asbury lot to get it. the lot looks like a war zone with mountains and hills everywhere and even tho it is that bad, the gays all hang out there at night. the jetty has fish there but you have to deal with the gays too and i just think its not worth it, i have been fishing there in the past and the gays will talk to you for no reason at all, they are all on the prowl. its ashame that those fags cant just go somewhere else and have their sausage fests, lol.

bababooey
12-09-2010, 09:57 AM
The gay guys have rights too. If they want to ruin their cars in a battlefield parking lot in search of sausage, I say power to them.:ROFLMAO

stripermania
12-09-2010, 10:42 AM
The gay guys have rights too. If they want to ruin their cars in a battlefield parking lot in search of sausage, I say power to them.:ROFLMAO

the jetty has fish there but you have to deal with the gays too and i just think its not worth it, i have been fishing there in the past and the gays will talk to you for no reason at all, they are all on the prowl..

Well they may have rights but I don't think it's ok for them to harass the fishermen. Why can't they be like it is in the military, don't ask don't tell? Why do they have to be so flamboyant?

blitzhunter
12-09-2010, 03:48 PM
You guys are too liberal. In Brooklyn or LI beaches if there are any homos hanging around and they try to pick you up, we throw them in the water. Or we throw bunker at them.:cool:

DarkSkies
12-10-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't want this to turn into a gay-bashing thread, guys, so please let's not do that.

I've spent a lot of time at that jetty.
Yes, I have been approached, and the vibe down there is weird, sometimes creepy. I'm minding my own business looking to score a few fish. I resent the subtle way some guys will think it's OK to approach you late at night. I'm down there to fish, period, and don't appreciate or need any late-night conversation with strangers. :2flip:

Also the Asbury Park fishing club maintains a presence at that jetty, and fishes it pretty regularly. Some of the most hardcore fishermen out there, many whom have unselfishly helped me. :HappyWave:

So my advice if you're fishin there is not to talk to strangers, especially if they don't have fishin gear or look like they fish. End of story.

Besides, everyone knows there are never any fish at the 8th ave jetty. :)

dogfish
10-14-2011, 01:01 PM
:eek:You guys are wound way too tight. If seeing some gay guys bothers you, don't ever come up to provincetown, you will bust a blood vessel.