PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NJ fishing show and fishermens flea market schedule?

ledhead36
12-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Does someone have it?

DarkSkies
01-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Just a reminder about the Lacey Twp FFM tomorrow, people.

Admission only $2 :clapping: That's a bargain when compared to some of the big shows that are now charging $12 http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/images/icons/icon13.png

(you'll have to excuse my rant here on that)....I remember when hitting up a big show at the expo centers cost about 6 or $8. That wasn't too long ago. In current times, especially because many of us are struggling financially, I think it would be a smart marketing move for the large promoters to drop the admission prices a bit as a show of understanding of this tough recession.

And family discounts could be greater than what they're doing now - for example as much as 50%/person discounts after one person pays full price would be a great idea. Kids under 16 getting in free (I think it's now under 12) . They would still make revenue on the vendors, and larger families would be more agreeable to going to the expos if they knew it wouldn't cost them $200 just for tickets and lunch inside. Again, didn't mean to hijack here,, this should be in it's own thread.

gjb1969
01-14-2011, 11:04 PM
2 BUCKS THATS MY KIND OF PRICE CHEAP:HappyWave:

DarkSkies
01-24-2011, 11:02 AM
http://www.beneaththesea.org/

Consumer Scuba & Dive Travel Show - largest on the East Coast
Just in case anyone has an interest, March 25-27

Folks, please do not post copyrighted info unless you have explicit permission, or there is a link to the source, (as you see with the above link.)

Thanks for your cooperation.

hookset
02-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Hey guys there is a flea market in Iselin, I might check it out. Maybe I'll run into some of you there. Dark, will you be reporting on these like you did last year?

hookset
03-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Bump for the Asbury show on Sunday March 13, one of the best in the fishing world!:drool: