View Full Version : Lanoka Harbor Fishing Flea Market 1-15-11

tropics
01-13-2011, 06:10 AM
Lacey Township HS
73 Haines St.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734

Time 8:00 AM til 2:00 PM
Sat Jan. 15, 2011

The School Fishing Club is having their 2nd annual Flea Market, some great deals on,rods,reels,rigs,jigs. If you fish they must have something you need. They need us to help them keep their interest in Fishing.

See Ya at the show

Richie

DarkSkies
01-13-2011, 08:29 AM
If you fish they must have something you need. They need us to help them keep their interest in Fishing.

See Ya at the show

Richie

That's for sure, Richie! Good luck with the lead this Spring. :HappyWave:

tropics
01-13-2011, 05:04 PM
That's for sure, Richie! Good luck with the lead this Spring. :HappyWave:

Price of Scrap Lead has me at a stand still. I have to wait for it to go back down, sinkers are now 15 cents an ounce from me.

I will have some good deals on beads and feathers at the show.

Richie

gjb1969
01-13-2011, 06:02 PM
a flea market i need to go i dont want to stay in the house:HappyWave: more stuff cheap thats what i need

basshunter
01-13-2011, 06:14 PM
This will certainly help clear up the winter blues.

DarkSkies
01-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Price of Scrap Lead has me at a stand still. I have to wait for it to go back down,
Richie

That sucks. It seems even as this economy is barely sputtering along, prices of lead, fuel, and other commodities have increased way more than average. Everyone who bottom-fishes needs sinkers. Ya can't go by more thasn a day without losing a few.

Richie, did you ever think about putting a free ad on craigslist or backpage asking if people have scrap lead laying around? That might be an option if you haven't tried it already.