PDA

View Full Version : stubby

speedy
02-16-2011, 06:43 AM
some thing new the top one i got from a freind the bottom i copyed not done yet but soon
its ready for paint:cool::cool::cool::cool:

bababooey
02-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Nice fat bunker profile you did there.:thumbsup:

surferman
02-16-2011, 07:57 AM
cool, throwing that would be like throwing a hand grenade!

speedy
02-16-2011, 10:39 PM
its done time to paint.....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Monty
02-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Nice, for a second there I thought it said Speedy by Stubby, looking forward to the paint job.

surfstix1963
02-17-2011, 05:38 AM
Nice fire up that airbrush good work are you gonna sell them at the show lmao.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

speedy
02-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Nice fire up that airbrush good work are you gonna sell them at the show lmao.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
this one it going to be pearl white and flo. green over the pearl with a red mouth
if i sell them a the show your butt better be down here mr!! for the show !!!

speedy
02-19-2011, 10:45 AM
some thing new the top one i got from a freind the bottom i copyed not done yet but soon
its ready for paint:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::co ol::cool::cool::cool:

rip316
02-19-2011, 12:01 PM
I would say they look good. I don't want it though. Not my Speed to say they look good. Actually they suk.

jigfreak
02-19-2011, 12:16 PM
^^***, so you could do better than that?
Nice work speedy.

speedy
02-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Nice work speedy.

thanks

speedy
02-20-2011, 09:40 AM
I would say they look good. I don't want it though. Not my Speed to say they look good. Actually they suk.
hey twinkle toes i have bin nothing but nice to you and you insult my work like that !!!!!!!!!!!!

fishinmission78
02-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Not my Speed to say they look good. Actually they suk.

Nice work speedy.

:clapping:What jigfreak said, who are you to critcize the work of this guy?
Are you some hotshot plug builder? Let's see your work, and we'll compare.

Monty
02-20-2011, 12:14 PM

This is what I have been saying for years, how inconsiderate most boat fisherman are.
:kicknuts:
Speedy, nice plug, color is real nice.

7deadlyplugs
02-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Hey nice work it's a lot better than I could do. Don't let the negative comments get to you.

rip316
02-20-2011, 03:01 PM
First of all, Speedy and I are actually buddies. The comment I made about his plugs sucking was directed at Dark. Dark has been breaking my balls about being a plug ho so I just joked about not liking Speedy's work. Last week Speedy showed Cardoc and myself how to turn a plug for the first time and Dark was breaking my chops about it. It's obvious that some people on the site can't take a joke so I will be all business from now on. I do not want you guys being mad at me, I thought we were all friends and I want to keep it that way.

7deadlyplugs
02-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I do not want you guys being mad at me, I thought we were all friends and I want to keep it that way.

I read that comment where you said speedys plugs sucked. I read that other thread where you said you were leaving the site. :huh: Honestly it was hard to figure out if you were a whining b**** who needed a slap, or if you were only ball busting like you said. Theres too much drama and hating in the world. I come here to have fun, and these posts are usually a riot. :ROFLMAO I don't see why you nuts cant still bust each others balls. You are all funny. I wish I was half as witty as you guys are.:thumbsup:
One suggestion I would make is to use the smiley icons in posts and such.:cool::scared: :rolleyes: :d :HappyWave: speedy seems to use a lot of them. That way people will know when you are just kidding. No big deal.

rip316
02-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Not a whiny ***** at all. I can bang with the best of them. Seems that I am going to have to tone it down a little though. I don't want any trouble from anyone on the site. I am actually looking into getting a lathe of my own. Seems my daughter is growing an interest. She has wood shop in school and has made a couple of nice things already. When I showed her the plugs I made with Speedy she asked if I could take her with me next time. How cool would that be. My 12 yr old daughter turning out plugs. I showed her some videos on plug making and she sat and watched for a half hr. I have to get her involved.

surfstix1963
02-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Hey Speedy I like your plugs :drool: lol :laugh::laugh: we all love ya buddy :kiss:keep on turning it's almost time to go:fishing: :HappyWave:

7deadlyplugs
02-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Hey it's all good, no offense meant, just being honest. As I said you guys are funnier than hell, please don't change that. You should go fishing together, do crazy stuff, and post the videos on youtube, I would definitely watch. I would love to see a video of you dancing on the counter of that deli place like I read, even if you guys make it up as you go along.:laugh: You could do like the primus videos, did you ever see them? Cool stuff.
Also its extremely awesome that your daughter wants to learn to make plugs. There aren't a lot of kids today who are learning to fish and hunt, what with all the peta campaigns and such, sea kittens.:kooky:
So good luck, and best wishes for a good fishing season this year.

speedy
02-20-2011, 06:55 PM
I read that comment where you said speedys plugs sucked. I read that other thread where you said you were leaving the site. :huh: Honestly it was hard to figure out if you were a whining b**** who needed a slap, or if you were only ball busting like you said. Theres too much drama and hating in the world. I come here to have fun, and these posts are usually a riot. :ROFLMAO I don't see why you nuts cant still bust each others balls. You are all funny. I wish I was half as witty as you guys are.:thumbsup:
One suggestion I would make is to use the smiley icons in posts and such.:cool::scared: :rolleyes: :d :HappyWave: speedy seems to use a lot of them. That way people will know when you are just kidding. No big deal.
hey bro if iwas mad at him would not tell him here i would do it in person to get my point
across to him and my 2 cents lol dont take it the wrong way we are all freinds here :kooky::kooky::kooky:....:argue::viking::banned:lm ao
well most of us lol

DarkSkies
02-21-2011, 09:38 AM
dont take it the wrong way we are all freinds here :kooky::kooky::kooky:....:argue::viking::banned:lm ao

What speedy said.....:thumbsup: :HappyWave:
Guys, it was nice to see people stick up for speedy.

However, you're reading too much into this. Remember that this is still the winter and most of us are chomping at the bit until we can get out fishing regularly again. This back and forth between us is only ball busting. We all know each other and that's what we do. No issues here, just some back and forth BB. And despite Rip being one of the craziest practical jokers I've ever met, :kooky: :laugh: he's a good guy, a good Dad, good people, and a good friend. :HappyWave:

(He's still a googan, though) :laugh: :kiss: :HappyWave:

Enjoy the humor and lighten up a bit. This is how we roll. :kicknuts: :) At the end of your life you'll remember the laughs, hopefully. :thumbsup:

fishinmission78
02-21-2011, 12:35 PM

What 7deadlyplugs said. Makes alot of sense. I had no idea you guys were busting balls and weren't serious. How are we supposed to know that?
Say what you mean, mean what you say, it's a lot simpler. Or use smilies. No problem, let's move on.:thumbsup:

storminsteve
02-21-2011, 12:48 PM
I had no idea you guys were busting balls and weren't serious. How are we supposed to know that?

Fnm, everyone gets a secret decoder ring when they sign up for site membership. You mean to say you didn't get yours?:eek: :huh:
Better contact Dark asap before they are all out of them.:rolleyes:
Dark hasn't been around much lately, I guess he is out scouting swan holes for opening day.:ROFLMAO

rip316
02-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Fnm, everyone gets a secret decoder ring when they sign up for site membership. You mean to say you didn't get yours?:eek: :huh:
Better contact Dark asap before they are all out of them.:rolleyes:
Dark hasn't been around much lately, I guess he is out scouting swan holes for opening day.:ROFLMAO

I have done a lot of research this winter. I have made sure I became friends with a nice list of guys to help me through.

1) I have become good friends with Finchaser so I do not have to drive to SJersey for nothing. On his cell phone list too.

2) I have become friends with Monty, He gave me some rods.

3) I became friends with Cardoc in case my car breaks down.

4) I became friends with Surfstix so Now I have a teaser guy.

5) I became friends with Speedy so I don't have to pay for plugs.

6) I became friends with Dark too so I can get the hottest info on where the birds are.

I think that it's safe to say that I have covered all of the ho'ing that I need to become a surfcaster. Now just bring on the fish. lmfao.

speedy
02-21-2011, 02:57 PM
number 5 is not so you will pay one way or the other pal lmao

rip316
02-21-2011, 03:01 PM
number 5 is not so you will pay one way or the other pal lmao

When it's time to pay just make sure it's not on the 8th ave jetty on a new moon. lmao

cowherder
02-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Wow looks like you have all the bases covered rip, you are the master ho!

bababooey
02-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Wow looks like you have all the bases covered rip,

Not all the bases, These guys like those pork roll sandwiches, there must be something in the water up there that makes them like looney birds.:laugh: What will you ever do if the indian deli closes rip. What is plan B??? Where will you get those sandwiches then?;) Just curious.:rolleyes:

speedy
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=rip316;47015] 8th ave jetty on a new moon
lmao

rip316
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Not all the bases, These guys like those pork roll sandwiches, there must be something in the water up there that makes them like looney birds.:laugh: What will you ever do if the indian deli closes rip. What is plan B??? Where will you get those sandwiches then?;) Just curious.:rolleyes:

I will open up the first ever Bar BQ swan shop and have Dark run it for me while I fish.

porgy75
02-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Whats the big deal about this 8th ave jetty? Do I need a decoder ring for this one?:)

rip316
02-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Whats the big deal about this 8th ave jetty? Do I need a decoder ring for this one?:)

From what I have been told, it's a haven for druggies, alkies, and homosexual activity. I heard that fishermen have been approached to have things done to them for money by MEN.

rip316
02-21-2011, 03:28 PM
:scared:
From what I have been told, it's a haven for druggies, alkies, and homosexual activity. I heard that fishermen have been approached to have things done to them for money by MEN.

If I were you I would definietly wear a wader belt and sinch it really tight so they can't get in.:scared::scared::scared:

porgy75
02-21-2011, 03:49 PM
^ For real? That's just nasty! Why would you want to fish there then?:scared:

dogfish
02-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Maybe he was looking for some big wood.;)

speedy
02-21-2011, 04:26 PM
some big stripers are there it has a run off from the lake the bait fish hang there the fish come there to feed

rip316
02-21-2011, 05:11 PM

Big fish have been caught there and in bitz fashion.

speedy
02-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Whats the big deal about this 8th ave jetty? Do I need a decoder ring for this one

no just a bat or 12 ga shotgun lmao