PDA

View Full Version : Wind turbine by Union beach

madcaster
02-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Does anyone exactly where this might be going. If it goes in the area might be shut down to any fishing access :scared:..any thoughts:huh:

rip316
02-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I think Pebble Beach already is. At least the path along the power company is. The last time I was there there were no parking signs and police and fish and game walking the area and telling people that they were no longer permitted back there. I also hear that the effin mexicans raped a teenage girl there too. AShame, I have had somE really nice days back there with BIG HUNGRY BLUEFISH. Not to mention the dirtbags do not clean up after themselves and burn everything they can too. They make ke sick. I am really starting to develope a bad attitude toward certain groups of people.

storminsteve
02-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Rip I didn't hear about the rape there, but Pebble beach has turned into a public toilet. A buddy of mine lives a few blocks away and he b****es about the trash the guys leave behind. They cant even be bothered to put it in the trash cans. And I think last year or the year before some spanish guys got caught out on the sedges between the creeks at high tide and had to be rescued. Who knows how many thousands of dollars that rescue cost?

I also heard about the windmills, but heard they were going to put them on the hilltop at the S end of Keyport, right before you get to pebble beach, right by the old flower factory. That makes more sense to me, as it is always windy on that hilltop. You can take advantage of the wind from the water, or from the south, if they put them on the hilltop. If they do put them there, I don't think they will affect fishing access at all, madcaster. Of course I could be wrong. What I heard, was not confirmed officially, just some homeowners talking at my buddy's house one night.