PDA

View Full Version : 3 more

surfstix1963
04-15-2011, 05:11 AM
13436(Thanks for the article Fin):HappyWave:1343513434Finished up these 3 yesterday.:dAnother sandeel swimmer(lime over lemon) a popper( olive top silver side with lavendar,lt. blue and pearl pink fogged in) and a Danny( pearl white top and bottom pink sides) this was a good color way back when except they wanted it as pale pink as possible a little old school no tail hook just a tail stub for the action :HappyWave:

DarkSkies
04-15-2011, 06:53 AM
(Thanks for the article Fin):HappyWave:
That's one thing about Fin that people may not know.

Some may see him as the Grouch, But in reality he's a guy who cares. And his caring about others extends to giving you advice, yelling at ya when needed, :argue: and sending you articles he feels you could benefit from. :thumbsup: A lot of people don't put this level of caring into their friendshis, but Fin does. I have benefited many times as he sends me articles. I always try to say thasks, but just wanted to share what kind of a person he really is (beneath all that surly grouchiness and criticism) :kooky: :ROFLMAO :HappyWave:

[this was a good color way back when except they wanted it as pale pink as possible a little old school no tail hook just a tail stub for the action :HappyWave:

Old skool is the simplest way to go sometimes. :learn:
Tried and true, why argue with sucess and fancy bells and whistles when old skool is what works. Most bass will grab a plug head first anyway. I have a few Dannys set up this way.

Nice work, Rich. :thumbsup: :HappyWave:

surfstix1963
04-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks Rich white,yellow,chartreuse and all 3 work at night too Habs always said the baitfish don't change colors at night food for thought.

ledhead36
04-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Habs always said the baitfish don't change colors at night food for thought. Yessir!

BassBuddah
04-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Nice

Monty
04-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Plugs are looking great. I always like the color schemes you use.

surfstix1963
04-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks guys I usually don't end up with what I think I want in the first place just start painting and see what happens sometimes good sometimes not so good although the basics have caught for decades I want to try some different colors and see what happens you never know until you try sometimes they need something they haven't seen before.I got this thing for those sandeel swimmers and A-40's for some reason.:huh:

storminsteve
04-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I think you are too hard on yourself. jmo. Very clean and neat work, they should catch. I would like to see that popper in the mouth of a big bass!

jigfreak
04-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Yeah surfstix any time you're not sure about the quality, there are plenty of ho's here to test them for you. Keep up the good work.

surfstix1963
04-15-2011, 06:54 PM
I am hoping to use them next year this year is out for sure.BTW Thanks all & I'm not getting into that Ho thing again that got to be a touchy post lol

speedy
04-16-2011, 09:35 PM
yeah dont start lol by the way great job on the plugs how ya doing bro

rockhopper
04-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Touchy feely is for the girls, nice work, guy!:d

surfstix1963
04-17-2011, 08:40 AM
yeah dont start lol by the way great job on the plugs how ya doing bro
Same old same old hows the move going hows your back lol

Touchy feely is for the girls, nice work, guy!:d

Thanks Rock hopper

speedy
04-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Same old same old hows the move going hows your back lol
slow but getting it done the back is holding its own

cowherder
04-17-2011, 02:46 PM
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]Tried and true, why argue with sucess and fancy bells and whistles when old skool is what works.

Good point ds, and very nice work ss!