PDA

View Full Version : Just Checking Jon the Pain

surfstix1963
04-17-2011, 08:09 AM
Are you guys alright down there I know you live in Raleigh and it got slammed pretty bad just wanted to know if you and your family are alright.Let us know if you can I imagine the power is out.

DarkSkies
04-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Yes, Jon. please let us know how ya are. I'll try to call ya today, hope you guys didn't bear the brunt of the weather. Thanks for the concern, Surfstix.

DarkSkies
04-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Update - I talked to him a short while ago. He is OK, though some houses on his street were trashed by the tornado.
He was out in the storm, giving estimates for his lawn care business. I don't know whether to admire or :beatin: his dedication. Life has given him a series of black clouds lately, and he's just trying to survive and provide for his family.

He had some amazing stories about the tornado :scared: and the damage it did down there, but I'll leave that up to him to talk about.

For now, I'm glad you and the family made it out of this one with your house in one piece, Jon. God works in mysterious ways.I feel he was definitely watching over you and yours. :thumbsup:

cowherder
04-17-2011, 02:42 PM
I saw some of the damage from news footage. God bless you and yours, John.

surfstix1963
04-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Good to hear you and your family is ok.

speedy
04-17-2011, 07:05 PM
good to hear that your ok bro and ur family too..

jonthepain
04-17-2011, 09:04 PM
thanks, guys! kinda humbling to know that you all were thinking of me and mine.

i'll post the story in a couple minutes.

thanks again!

jon