PDA

View Full Version : Osama is dead!!!!

voyager35
05-02-2011, 04:56 PM
The news was exhilarating. The fire dept in our town had sirens blasting, the guys were shouting and jumping up and down. He ruined a lot of families and their futures. He should have been tortured for a week before they dumped him at sea. Thank God for the US Armed forces!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::cl apping:

seed420
05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
In all honestly voyager he's been dead. take it from someone who served in the army from '05-'09 he's been dead since we started bombing the mountains in afganistan. our gov't needed a reason to finally bring our boys home since we've pretty much drained the middle east of oil hence why gas prices are ridiculous. we cant just say "oh we're coming home now" bc americans are going to want to know why and we cant just say "bc theyre outta oil" so why not say we killed bin laden. have you seen any pics proving to me he's dead? nope. that and take it from experience when there's a firefight like what they said happened its kinda hard to not have any civilian or american troops injured or wounded but yet we stormed his stronghold and shot up everyone in there including him. im sorry but i call BULLSH*T

DarkSkies
05-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Interesting perspective Seed420. I was thinking even if they did kill him, there are some in the Gov't who would want to keep his body and study his brain for science. (In recent conversations with others, it seems I'm the only one who thinks this could be true. :kooky: :laugh:)

The story of them burying him at sea could be true, or it could be the perfect cover for something else, which would explain and validate your theory as well. :thumbsup:

I don't know if we'll ever know the complete truth. I think it's undeniable that he's dead. Exactly how and when will remain a topic of conversation for many folks.

Welcome to Stripers and Anglers :HappyWave: and thank you for your service to our country. :clapping: :thumbsup:

voyager35
05-03-2011, 08:25 AM
In all honestly voyager he's been dead. take it from someone who served in the army from '05-'09 he's been dead since we started bombing the mountains in afganistan.

Seed, were you in Afghanistan or someplace else? Thanks for your military service, and welcome aboard.

finchaser
05-03-2011, 12:47 PM
IMO another NOBAMA scheme to help him in the 2012 election as he will probably take all the credit. After all he already called Bush like a little kid to tell him.

cowherder
05-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Thank God for the US Military!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapp ing::clapping::clapping::clapping:

jigfreak
05-03-2011, 06:22 PM
They should have tortured him for 365 days, cutting a little piece off him at a time. That would have been justice. Trying him in the courts, he would just have been a martyr. Killing him quickly, he should have suffered like all those people inthe twin towers did. I would have volunteered for the job, that muslim bastard got off too easy.

seed420
05-03-2011, 09:47 PM
i served 2 consecutive tours over there. the 1st was in Afghanistan and the 2nd was in Iraq. both tours i was a sniper and im sorry in a firefight you dont have a bunch of trigger happy special forces troops that are gonna go in there and go for a head shot especially with who he is. anyone will tell you the same thing that if your in a firefight and you find your target in a mission like that you're gonna empty several rounds into his *** not just have 3 guys all successfully take head shots. but like you said darkskies we truly will never know what actually happened bc for some reason theres no video tape from when we stormed in there but we made sure we took video from when we stormed saddams hideout? something's just quite fishy and just doesnt add up.