View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Finchaser!!!!

DarkSkies
05-26-2011, 01:42 PM
:birthday:

Happy Birthday, ya old Grouchy Basstard!! Today yer even older, are ya any grouchier? :laugh: :HappyWave:

Getting serious,
He's one of the most aggravating curmudgeons I've ever come across. There are times when his nagging and badgering me to do something is incessant! I have, at times, secretly wished I could strangle him, because he's just too damn intense!
But so am I. :o :cool:

He's so committed to fisheries conservation and the fight to raise awareness about our beloved striped bass that some have nicknamed him "gloom and doom". :eek: :soapbox:
After getting to know him, you realize that 90% of his predictions eventually come true...not only does he still have fire in the tank, he's got the wisdom and experience to back it up.

Finchaser is one of the most generous guys I know.... I've benefitted from his generosity countless times. And many others here and elsewhere have benefitted as well, from custom rods for their kids, to sage advice, fishing wisdom, and all-around advice on life and his take on how to deal with it.

When ya get to know Bob, ya get to know that he has a dominant personality...never could picture this guy sitting at the back of the room in school, or not speaking his mind when the opportunity presents itself.

Some people see that as :kicknuts: Other people see that as a :learn: experience, because if ya listen to this OGB, ya will learn, whether ya want to or not! :laugh:

And thus the paradox of why he yells and rants at people....because he really does care.

I'm proud to call ya my friend, Bob.
And grateful for all the opportunites I've had to be yelled at by ya! :kooky: ;) :kiss:

I'm asking God to grant ya some more good years and a continued clean bill of health. I don't know about you, but I ain't ready for ya to leave us, just yet. :cool:

Hope your day is a blast, the troubles are slight, the people not too googanish, and the fish are there, wherever ya go. :fishing: :clapping: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

seamonkey
05-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Happy Birthday, have a drink on me!:plastered:

baitstealer
05-26-2011, 01:59 PM
Happy bdayto you, guy.

clamchucker
05-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Finchaser, Happy Birthday, and many more.

Monty
05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Happy Birthday Finchaser!!

bababooey
05-26-2011, 02:43 PM
An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

surfwalker
05-26-2011, 03:05 PM
fin, Happy Birthday. Enjoy and thanks for your informative posts all the time.

BassBuddah
05-26-2011, 03:58 PM
:birthday:Happy Birthday there, big guy.

vpass
05-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Happy Birthday Fin. Wish you many many more.

speedy
05-26-2011, 10:02 PM
:thumbsup:happy birthday sir :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :birthday:

finchaser
05-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Thanks to all much appreciated

captnemo
05-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one.

jigfreak
05-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Hey Happy Birthday!

storminsteve
05-27-2011, 03:36 PM
fin, Happy Birthday. Enjoy and thanks for your informative posts all the time.

x2, Finchaser I have learned a lot from your posts, thanks very much. Hope you had a great birthday!:birthday:

cowherder
05-27-2011, 04:13 PM
:birthday:Thank you for all your advice, and happy birthday!

porgy75
05-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Sorry I missed it, but thanks for all the help you give to us new guys finchaser, hope you had a good one.