PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon!!! SharkHart's new weather service for surf guys..... only $4.95/MONTH!!!

DarkSkies
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Thursday looks real sweet if this forecast holds :)

This dude has an uncanny ability to match the weather with the fishin!
The above statement was made on Tues, and he definitely called it right.

Some 30's were caught this morning, in more than one county. :lynchmob: That's a "plus". While there are less bass around, and more bunker than the bass could ever eat, :learn: right now a W/NW wind pattern should spur the bite and stir things up a bit.

So, being the helpful Goog that I am, ;) I'm letting you guys in on a rare opportunity here.........

Shark has a magical log book that he uses to make these weather and fishing predictions. :cool:

90% of the time, his predictions on when the bite is about to go off pay off.
He's successfully predicted the start of the heaviest fall surf action, 2 years in a row!

Now ya don't have to scout, do a lot of walking, or find fish on your own anymore!
Ya don't have to do all those nights of endless casting like Shark and a few of us others do for a few measly 20# fish caught blind casting.....

Now there's an easier way.......:fishing:

DarkSkies
06-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Just subscribe to the service, and SharkHart's expertise will tell ya when you can get your lazy azz out of that plump comfy chair in front of the TV, and come down to fish!

Why waste time....

Prospecting for fish?
Scouting like the old school fishermen used to do before the internet?
Working hard to catch a fish without the benefit of cell phones?
Catching fish the old fashioned way, one fish at a time?

Now you can have it all, for only $4.95/month!!!
All with the simple click of an internet key!

Hurry now, there are only a limited # of subscriptions left at this amazingly low price!
Once these fill up, Shark will be selling future subscriptions for the modest rate of $9.95 month. Call now to get your weather and fishing times prediction offer before he raises the prices.......

Just call the #, below, operators are standing by.....
1-800-IMA-LAZY-AZZ-FISHERMAN :HappyWave:

hookset
06-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Ha ha, funniest thing I read all week!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

bababooey
06-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Is this legit? I fish the surf so infrequently that I would pay. You peons ;) can do all that running around, I'll pay the $5/month. Dark I have my credit card info ready, is this guy Shark any good?:HappyWave:

SharkHart
06-02-2011, 10:55 PM
If i only wasnt in working in PA today, wished i was the bad employee and listened to myself tonight sounded nice

DarkSkies
06-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Dark I have my credit card info ready, is this guy Shark any good?:HappyWave:
Yep, just sign up for the subscription, money back guarantee....:cool:

^^The fishing is still tough to nail down and with the colder water is confusing a lot of guys who are throwing artificials. However, the W/NW pattern caused bunker to come in tight to the beaches, for 2 days in a row now, in 2 separate counties. That W/NW pattern spurred some action, and you were on the $$ once again. :fishing:

clamchucker
06-03-2011, 01:01 PM
We are now in a good weather mode. shark harts prediction was accurate. Here is a report from the internet:
The good news - The Bass had the bunker on the beaches north of yesterday afternoon! The bad news - Only a few guys fishing that got in on the fun. The guys who wait for their buddies to call missed out on it! That westerly wind did the job, just a couple days later than I expected. It wouldnt shock me to see that happen over and over again. This is the time of year to maximize your beach time because you never know when these little events will happen.

storminsteve
06-03-2011, 09:45 PM
That westerly wind did the job, just a couple days later than I expected.
West is the best! Shark you da man! I'm in where do I sign!;)

jigfreak
06-03-2011, 09:46 PM
^^^ What he said, west is best.

stripermania
06-03-2011, 10:12 PM
:clapping::clapping:Hilarious, for the lazy guy who doesn't have time to spend time fishing. Oh the irony.

SharkHart
06-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Although i at no time consider myself some know it all :) a NW Gale off a previous south is golden, Bait swims into the wind, especially bunker, its doubled by a cool front which lowers the pressure and that triggers them to feed.

I havent forgot that they went off big time last year on a similar day, again i missed it had 5 off days last week and i didnt think it be cool to call out "sick" so soon, the happy hour bite is so hard for guys who work to 6 :(.............we got one more day forecasted for it, will the boat traffic affect it? hmm? I think they will be up one more day and i already see the next window opening MAYBE for middle of next week

basshunter
06-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Just call the #, below, operators are standing by.....
1-800-IMA-LAZY-AZZ-FISHERMAN :HappyWave:

Now that's funny right there!

DarkSkies
11-11-2012, 01:50 PM
I just posted this below on facebook......The think that stinks about the next 5 days being a wash is that I cut my time down from being an hour late to the blitz down to 15 mins late, I would have those bastards eventually. I fished like a million hours between friday evening til dark sat and got 1.5 fish.

Time to keep it real- Where's todays reports?? I dont mean just here, all of internet guys couldn't wait for storm to hit and to be on the jetty with it blowing @30 with waves crashing over the head, BIG weather BIG Fish out front,.......log and learn :)

I think this storm permanently shut up the guys out there who talk about the great Noreaster fishing.....
Now that that part of the run is just a memory, that week leading up to the storm was some of the best Fall action for a lot of Jersey surf guys.....Some who were able to get out there and spend the time when it was happening got fish into the triple digits.....many of them much bigger than legal size...and blues the size a lot of us surf fishermen had not seen since the Spring....high teen blues, bass to 40# right in the surf line.....

What more could you ask for in the absence of a strong sand eel presence?
It was heaven, solid pattern of fishing throughout the whole Monmouth County area for almost 2 weeks...and the Noreaster killed all that.....

(It did bounce back briefly for a morning after the storm...that Sat morning where a few nice fish were caught)...but the 2nd noreaster wiped those fish further South as well.....

There are still fish to the North, but I think it's safe to estimate that more than 50% of the migrating biomass is now past Monmouth and Ocean Counties, and concentrated in the Cape May, Delaware Bay, to the Cheapeake areas....

Great call, as usual, Shark.....
You really nailed that with accuracy....:clapping:
Hope guys learn from this.,...if not I'll have to resurrect West Wind Ralph to get medieval in his next video. :laugh: :kicknuts:

SharkHart
11-11-2012, 04:27 PM
I didnt listen to myself on the SECOND storm but i wanted to answer a question if the post hurricane fish I found were still there. The Hurricane as bad as it was had to have air temps 15 degrees higher, the snow run off and the water plunge in the shallow bay water sent the fish packing. I dont know whats next

blitzhunter
11-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Cool, lol. Northeasters are definitely overrated,

DarkSkies
12-23-2012, 12:31 PM
FYI...The SharkHart forecasting service will be available at a reduced rate....at the Finchaser Seminar....date and details TBA...:cool: ;)

http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/showthread.php?6421-Finchaser-seminar-series

DarkSkies
05-24-2013, 06:04 PM
A small bump for the SharkHart Weather forecasting service....:cool: :HappyWave:

baitstealer
07-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Can your weather service give any recommendations about what to so when there is constant south wind and dirty water? I am getting sick of this it really sucks!

DarkSkies
10-26-2013, 07:42 PM
^^ Baitstealer....PM SharkHart or Finchaser......they have the super secret intel....;)
Or just sign up for the SharkHart weather forecast service...ya can't go wrong at 4.95/month.

storminsteve
05-09-2017, 08:43 AM
I was searching for something and found this thread. I thought it was especially relevant, because someone posted the other day on the internet asking for the best tides to fish. that could take a lifetime to learn and the guy wanted it explained to him in internet worthy sound bites.

storminsteve
05-09-2017, 08:44 AM
You should post shark hearts water temperature and weather forecast on Facebook. I bet you could make a lot of money off the lazy a**es!

seamonkey
05-09-2017, 09:05 AM
LOL must of been a millenial. There is a book written somewhere for them - how to graduate college and be president of your own fortune 500 company without putting any hard work in.