PDA

View Full Version : Pebbles catches on a Surfstix plug!!!!

DarkSkies
06-05-2011, 11:48 PM
We were casting like crazy people tonight as for brief moments schools of bunker were being chased by murderous bass. :scared:

Bad night to be a bunker...:laugh:

Pebbles was using her surfstix custom made popper for the first time.

There was a crisis at hand.
This guy Patrick we know, one of his friends had mono that was too light for the plug, and no shock leader. :beatin:

One of his casts, he reared back, and I heard the line snap like a guitar string as he let go of the cast. :eek:

Fortunately, he didn't have full energy into his swing. His plug landed 30' out in front of us, in the surf.

But it was driftiing out with the undertow. I quickly tried to snag it, gave it a few shots.
No go for me.

Pebbles, though, had her surfstix custom popper, with good surface area and large hooks. She snagged that guy's plug on the first try! :clapping: :thumbsup:
And she made a point of saying how she casted better than me, and kicked my a**. :laugh:

Fair is fair, and she did snag that plug on the first cast.
Good on ya, Pebbles! :clapping::clapping:

The guy was very happy to get his NB darter back. :drool:

And we now know that Surfstix's plugs "catch". :d
Now all we have to do is stick a fish with one. :fishing:

surfstix1963
06-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Very cool Pebbles you can't say it didn't catch now ya need some teeth marks to break her in.

surferman
06-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Awesome, Pebbles! Good to see you get out there and fishing with Dark, now you need to have a big bass take that plug for a ride! Nice plug Surfstix!